“Bucket List”

$159.00*
and up
Albuquerque Sunrise Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: World Balloon is Albuquerque's original balloon ride! We pride ourselves on providing World Class Balloon Rides in the Albuquerque area year round. Please join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is one highly recommended thing to do in life! Dean and his crew were beyond awesome! We had a blast on his balloon ride, seeing all sorts of Albuquerque from such a different point of view. It was cold but beautiful to see. Such a calming experience that it's a definite Must Do for all ages!

Thanks again Dean and the Crew from World Balloon! Top Notch all the way!!!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Came to Albuquerque and was not planning on doing a balloon trip but some friends talked me into it. Pilot Dean and crew were professionals and made the trip one that I'll never forget! And when we got back to the cars we got a completely unexpected surprise, souvenir toasting glasses and a pin to commemorate the event. If I ever make it back to Albuquerque get the opportunity to do this again I will definitely be getting in contact with World Balloon!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is one professional outfit. The ride was better than expected and something I will do again for sure, but the little touches that the company provided really made the ride something special. The knowledge of the pilot and the professionalism of the ground staff was outstanding. If you get a chance this is a must do kind of event.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Professional crew that also had fun with you and your company on this memorable experience. Pilot Dean was knowledgable and showed the passengers his skills and beautiful sights of the city of Albuquerque.

world Balloon is one of the few companies that offer keepsakes, I.e. Champagne glasses, pins, certificates, etc, that other companies charge you extra. I'll never forget this company and I'll definitely recommend World Balloon to my friends and family!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

It was a dream came true. The most wonderful experience ever!! I would do it again. Albuquerque is a beautiful town with so many things to do. The most enjoyable thing of all was when we reached the 10,000 feet, it feel like being on heaven.