“World Balloon, World Class”
Review of World Balloon

World Balloon
Book In Advance
More Info
$159.00*
and up
Albuquerque Sunrise Balloon Ride
More attraction details
Owner description: World Balloon is Albuquerque's original balloon ride! We pride ourselves on providing World Class Balloon Rides in the Albuquerque area year round. Please join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I very apprehensively booked a flight with World Balloon in September. It was something I really wanted to do but I was very nervous and also going by myself with people I didn't know.
World balloon were absolutely sensational from the moment I was met in the lobby of my hotel for my early morning pick up until I was dropped back there after the amazing flight. I cannot praise or thank World Balloon enough for giving me an experience I will never forget. Everyone and everything was simply first class. Well done and Thank you.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Wonderful air trip. Professional staff. Easy to reserve a trip. We got to help with the inflation and packing up of the balloon. So, we actually felt that we were part of the trip. The awards ceremony of the survival of the trip was a fun "tongue in cheek" presentation.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

One of a kind experience! The staf was great and the ride was just awesome. We were quite tired after 9 days of intense travel but the balloon ride gave us a good adrenaline rush and this was a perfect ending to our trip. If you're in Albuquerque, it's a must!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The staff was excellent and the ride was amazing. I had 3 people in my party and they stuck us with one other person and the pilot of the balloon. It was almost like a personal ride! It was fun flying at the different levels (at some points you're very close to the ground/water) and seeing all of the different sites and homes of Albuquerque. The staff was fantastic and they even offered us a discount for being in the military. Overall a great time. Do not miss out on this experience!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

What a great experience! Our vacation this year was a 12 day 11 state 3,700 mile tour of the mountain west. After deciding to make a stop in Albuquerque, we realized we had an opportunity of the life time, to take a balloon ride. We read all the reviews we could find and decided on World Balloon. Excellent choice. Our pilot Murray picked us up at our hotel right on time and drove to the lift off area. After helping Murray and Jeff (our ground crewman) inflate the balloon, we were off on our adventure. Words cannot describe the feeling of such gentle, quiet, flight. It is like three dimensional sailing. Murray was the ultimate professional, but also friendly and relaxed. My wife and I, both in our sixties, and a bit on the chubby side, were a bit worried about the landing. We need not have been, as Murray sat us down as gentle as a mother's kiss. When we get back to Albuquerque, we will definitely choose World Balloon to fly again. We would highly recommend their services. The mimosas and history lesson at the end made the experience complete. Thanks Murray and Jeff for the adventure of a life time. Never too old to try something new.

1  Thank Pat T