“Amazing experience!!”
Review of World Balloon

World Balloon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: World Balloon is Albuquerque's original balloon ride! We pride ourselves on providing World Class Balloon Rides in the Albuquerque area year round. Please join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect exactly, but it was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had. The reservation process was easy, the location was no problem to find, and the crew were delightful. It was very impressive to watch the balloon inflate and even more impressive to stand in it and feel the basket rise into the air. The pilot was entertaining, informative, and obviously an expert at what he was doing. The ground crew was friendly and efficient. The champagne ceremony following the flight was fun and the "homemade" muffins delicious. I whole-heartedly recommend this adventure.

All reviews
"awesome experience"
in 28 reviews
"beautiful morning"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 13 reviews
in 13 reviews
"great flight"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I had an amazing time on the baloon ride, the entire expierence from beggining to end was awesome! Arrived at the location and even got to participate with setup of the ballon before take off. Our baloon capitan was kind and knowledgeable of the entire flight, we did a lot mlre in the short hour than I had expected. Getting to keep the toasting glasses and having breakfast after the flight was just as fun as the ride itself. Crew and serive provided was the best, when we arrived we were quickly greeted and introduced. Capitan dean made the trip!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

this was a great trip and we were so very happy to have made it. driving cross country from sf to boston this was just the ticket. while at the grand canyon we met another couple that had just come from albuquerque and raved about their experience.

we are so very glad we stopped and made this bucket list item a reality! it was wonderful as were the staff and crew. everyone was so very helpful and friendly.

a MUST thing to do with a top notch pilot who can land a balloon anywhere!! i will forward so pics that are amazing..... we will be talking about this for a very long time.

thank you!!

evan and donna tarr

1  Thank donna t
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Was in town on a random road trip and decided to take a balloon ride. From the minute I called the lady on the phone was so polite and made sure to answer all my questions. When I arrived the morning of flight I was greeted by the pilot and chase crew and made feel super welcomed. I got the pleasure of assisting in setting up which was blast to be hands on. During the flight Dean out pilot was funny and very knowledgable of everything. He kept it fun and interesting. Next time I am in town I will make sure to sign up for another flight with this company!

1  Thank DanielLynne