Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from World Balloon tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews pilot murray balloon ride bucket list rio grande chase crew champagne toast hot air balloon launch site ground crew flight certificate awesome experience beautiful morning highly recommend this company crew members great ride great pilot great flight
Reviewed July 23, 2013

this was a great trip and we were so very happy to have made it. driving cross country from sf to boston this was just the ticket. while at the grand canyon we met another couple that had just come from albuquerque and raved about their experience.

we are so very glad we stopped and made this bucket list item a reality! it was wonderful as were the staff and crew. everyone was so very helpful and friendly.

a MUST thing to do with a top notch pilot who can land a balloon anywhere!! i will forward so pics that are amazing..... we will be talking about this for a very long time.

thank you!!

evan and donna tarr

1  Thank donna t
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Was in town on a random road trip and decided to take a balloon ride. From the minute I called the lady on the phone was so polite and made sure to answer all my questions. When I arrived the morning of flight I was greeted by the pilot and chase crew and made feel super welcomed. I got the pleasure of assisting in setting up which was blast to be hands on. During the flight Dean out pilot was funny and very knowledgable of everything. He kept it fun and interesting. Next time I am in town I will make sure to sign up for another flight with this company!

1  Thank DanielLynne
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Took a ride on 7/18/13 with the family it was a great experience. Crew was very friendly, awesome landing.......

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We're so glad that we chose World Balloon. The people were very friendly and a lot of fun to be with. We felt that we were in good hands. It was fun to watch the whole process of inflating and taking down the balloons. We heard good stories about ballooning and the crew offered to take pictures of our group to commemorate the experience. The mimosas, pastries and fresh fruit were the icing on the cake. You should go if you can!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is one of the few things to do in Albuquerque that is worth getting up early for. The pilot and crew were super friendly and very professional, though they do love a good joke here and there. Our ride was closer to an hour and a half, due to the winds, which was great because we got to see more of the city! The muffins and mimosas at the end really made this the perfect morning. Final verdict - one of the best things I have done in Albuquerque in my 3 years of living here and would love to go again!