Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from World Balloon tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews pilot murray balloon ride bucket list rio grande chase crew champagne toast hot air balloon launch site ground crew flight certificate awesome experience beautiful morning highly recommend this company crew members great ride great pilot great flight
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Let me start by saying, I don't often write reviews but I am compelled to share my experience today of flying with 'World Balloon' Albuquerque New Mexico. World Balloon was recommended to me by a friend who expressed using a company that understood flight and more importantly safety. This company was all of that and more as i was flying with my eight year old daughter. We took off on a beautiful and still morning over the Rio Grande and for the next hour World Balloon exceeded all my expectations and in particular its chief pilot Dean who took the time to explain to everyone ballooning and made my daughter feel at ease. Dean, thank you personally and to your crew for a fantastic and memorable experience.
An outstanding and highly recommended bucket list experience.
Ayman Haydar - Perth, Australia

Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a perfect way to start the 4th of July -- balloon ride across ABQ in a patriotic balloon.
The company was professional from the first time I contacted them and was told that they were booked. Ashley from World Balloon office made some calls and was able to add an additional balloon so we could fly!

Our pilot Dean was knowledgeable, full of interesting facts, and was highly entertaining.

I would highly recommend it. Worth every bit of money for the experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a fantastic experience - we took off on time, was a beautiful morning, the view was awesome and the crews were very professional and knowledgeable. This trip up the Rio Grande was a birthday gift from my kids and one I will cherish for a long time. the military discount was a very nice extra touch -- thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ride was beautiful and peaceful. Pilot and chase crew were knowledgeable and experienced. I always felt safe. They also had a great sense of humor and were so helpful. I highly recommend World Balloon. Really! Go for it!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Thx to the crew and Murry for making our Wedding day adventure the best experience ever!
And God for perfect 4th of July weather!
Ken & Linda G