“What an experience”
Review of World Balloon

World Balloon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: World Balloon is Albuquerque's original balloon ride! We pride ourselves on providing World Class Balloon Rides in the Albuquerque area year round. Please join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Let me start by saying, I don't often write reviews but I am compelled to share my experience today of flying with 'World Balloon' Albuquerque New Mexico. World Balloon was recommended to me by a friend who expressed using a company that understood flight and more importantly safety. This company was all of that and more as i was flying with my eight year old daughter. We took off on a beautiful and still morning over the Rio Grande and for the next hour World Balloon exceeded all my expectations and in particular its chief pilot Dean who took the time to explain to everyone ballooning and made my daughter feel at ease. Dean, thank you personally and to your crew for a fantastic and memorable experience.
An outstanding and highly recommended bucket list experience.
Ayman Haydar - Perth, Australia

"awesome experience"
in 28 reviews
"beautiful morning"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 13 reviews
in 13 reviews
"great flight"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a perfect way to start the 4th of July -- balloon ride across ABQ in a patriotic balloon.
The company was professional from the first time I contacted them and was told that they were booked. Ashley from World Balloon office made some calls and was able to add an additional balloon so we could fly!

Our pilot Dean was knowledgeable, full of interesting facts, and was highly entertaining.

I would highly recommend it. Worth every bit of money for the experience.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a fantastic experience - we took off on time, was a beautiful morning, the view was awesome and the crews were very professional and knowledgeable. This trip up the Rio Grande was a birthday gift from my kids and one I will cherish for a long time. the military discount was a very nice extra touch -- thank you!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ride was beautiful and peaceful. Pilot and chase crew were knowledgeable and experienced. I always felt safe. They also had a great sense of humor and were so helpful. I highly recommend World Balloon. Really! Go for it!