“A breathtakingly fun and beautiful experience to mark off the bucket list!”
Review of World Balloon

World Balloon
Book In Advance
More Info
$158.99*
and up
Albuquerque Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight
More attraction details
Owner description: World Balloon is Albuquerque's original balloon ride! We pride ourselves on providing World Class Balloon Rides in the Albuquerque area year round. Please join us for the experience of a lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our balloon pilot Murray was a superbly professional, funny, experienced and knowledgeable guide. Smooth flying and excellent landing! His partner and wife, Julie picked us up promptly at our landing site, where she served us muffins and mimosa's! We even received a commemorative lapel pin, certificate, and commemorative champagne glass.

I highly recommend World Balloon! Ask for Murray! :)

Christine Black

"beautiful morning"
in 14 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 24 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 12 reviews
"balloon company"
in 9 reviews
"great sense of humor"
in 11 reviews
"great pilot"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Everyone I interacted with throughout this experience were very courteous and professional. The balloon ride was amazing. I though I would be nervous but the pilot made everyone feel very comfortable. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something adventurous to do. Just dress warmly and bring some foot warmers. Your upper body will stay warm from the balloons burners but your feet will freeze if you go in the winter.

1  Thank Tony1129
Reviewed January 13, 2013

murray was awsome---felt safe and confident for our first time ever in a balloon---would definately do it again---his wife, chassed us all over abq, she was great---erin was great on the communication end from my 1st e-mail to our flight, u rock erin----if anyone ever has a chance to go ballooning pick team murray at world balloon---tim n cindy

1  Thank Timothy M
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Murray Conrad and his wife love what they do and it is infectious! The trip was well organized. Murray piloted the balloon with expertise and I felt very safe. I was particularly impressed with the smooth precise landing. I felt like I was part of the tradition after they explained the history of ballooning. We can't wait to do it again! It was a great way to start off the New Year.