“Great Coffee”

Satellite Coffee
Order Online
Ranked #26 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Love everything at satellite!! Coffee is the best in town!! The food is fresh and delicious. Lots of healthy choices. And lots of unhealthy yummy pastries. Service is friendly and very quick. Nice place to study or just read a book. Recommend to all!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 21, 2018

I stopped in for breakfast on my to UNM for a conference. I ordered a breakfast burrito with green chile, which was actually a little spicy (yum!). I enjoyed my soy chai. There were plenty of tables available. Every staff person was friendly and attentive. If I lived in Albuquerque, Satellite Coffee would be one of my go-to places for caffeine and snacks.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

This was the second time I have been to a satellite cafe. It sure was a good place to hang out and do your computer stuff or have a group conversation. We were 4 people doing the latter.

We appreciated having a good place to chill out. I, however, did not find they had a good selection of food. Drinks were fine.

I probably will not choose Satellite again because there are better options in Albuquerque.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2017

I visited this location twice. The Mexican Latte is excellent! I also had a coffee with a bit of spicy heat in it that was awesome, but I don't recall the name and it is not listed on the website. :-(

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 7, 2017

I'm not a big coffee house guy. find them overpriced and full of stuffy people. I ordered a Flat bread panini with egg, cheese, organic spanish and onion. This panini had a name I just forgot it. It was quite good and tasty. The price was reasonable about $6.50. The service was good and friendly. For coffee house loers this would be a great place.

Date of visit: January 2017