“Exactly what we wanted!! Great service, great food.”
Review of Mimmos

Mimmos
Ranked #203 of 1,800 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We found this place through Trip advisor. Very happy with our experience.

What we liked:

- loved our server. She was old school, very nice, knew her menu.
- loved our food. Ordered rigatoni dishes which came with your choice of soup or salad.
- prices were reasonable. Portions were just right, not ridiculously large.

What we think could be better:

- garlic bread needs more garlic something. A small effort on this would make a big difference.

Very happy. Would come back. They were pleasantly busy, meaning it was bustling but that didn't impact the great service.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

They offer soup, salad, pasta and pizza at a price which makes it a bargin compared to their dinner entrees. Food was pretty good for sitting on a steam table. Wish there were bread orvgarlic knots on it. Staff did not seem overly friendly but they were speedy and efficient. The hardest part is getting across all the lanes of traffic to make the u-turn if you come via I-40 West .

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were craving Italian food and today just happened to be my birthday so we decided to try Mimmo's as we had heard from a friend how wonderful the pizza was!!! Well we were NOT disappointed in the least! He had the mussels in white wine and garlic and I had the Veal Marsala and it was fabulous!!! And when our server, I forgot her name (I know she has probably worked there for years) found out it was my birthday, she treated me to the BEST cannoli that I had ever had in my life! My husband had the tiramisu and he was light and decadent!!! We will definitely be back and soon! Oh and we ordered a small pizza as an appetizer and my friend was right.....some if the best, truly authentic pizza I have ever had!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have lived on the west side for years and have always had a good meal at Mimmo's. Great family atmosphere and good food. I love their sausage pizza and that is usually what I get. A great lunch deal at $2.50 for a VERY generous slice. Love their salad bar and their blue cheese dressing. I have never had one of their calzone, but it is a favorite with friends. I have used them for catered events, and I can not beat the price or the service. I recently tried an italian restaurant that was highly rated on the east side and they do not hold a candle to Mimmo's.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Heard good things but they didn't deliver!!!! Pizza was VERY average and very overpriced, $19 for a large pepperoni/bacon???, garlic bread was very dry and lifeless, no marinara served with to make it better!!! Service was simply terrible. Young male server, took way too long for everything! Had to ask 3 times to get drink refill, then finally someone else came to fill my drink!!! Dion's or Marios have nothing to worry about! This place is not in their league. Definitely go to them cause I definitely cannot recommend this place to anyone!!!!