“Loved it”
Review of The BREW

The BREW
Ranked #16 of 66 Coffee & Tea in Albuquerque
Description: The BREW is the natural evolution of Villa Myriam Coffee. We grow, import and roast coffee beans grown at our family's farm in Colombia. Our coffee is single estate, high elevation, shade grown coffee. We are part of the Specialty Coffee Association of America and pride ourselves in having the best coffee in the State! The BREW is about the social connotation of coffee, sit down and enjoy our great atmosphere, freshly baked pastries and amazing coffee!
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and great coffee. I had the cafe moca and my wife had a latte with lavender and honey. Both were delicious. We've visited many coffee shops in the area and this one we can confidently say is Albuquerque's best coffee shop. The owners and staff are friendly. Great experience!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Nice place to meet for conversation. Forget about trying to get another coffee if it tast bad. When asked to get something else his reply was "this is what you ordered" in a confrontational manner. It was a younger kid in a blue hat. Instead of arguing I simply said keep it! It was apparent he wasn't going to try to rectify my order. I will no longer come to this particularly coffee shop. I'll just stick to what works with other local coffee shops.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I love this place! Has a cozy environment and you can also drink your coffee in the back where it has a patio, definitely feels like you are at home! Customer service was amazing and made my order just the way I wanted. Friendly staff and owner as well, very pet friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed April 17, 2016

Ate here several times..the food, service and beer are good. The walk around the area is nice but be careful of those wanting to take what is yours..

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed April 16, 2016

After moving to Albuquerque from a coffee shop city, it took my a while to find "my place"- and the Brew is it! I'm not a coffee drinker, however their Chai is awesome and the atmosphere is perfect for a conversation, getting some work done or plotting your next great invention. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: February 2016