“Great little zoo!”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great little zoo!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I brought my daughter here early January and we were not disappointed! Located near downtown Albuquerque the zoo was easy to find and easy parking. Admission was only $16.50 for BOTH of us ( 1 adult, 1 child)! My daughter had never seen polar bears or koalas in person, and this zoo has both. I loved the tropucal climate exhibit as well. Really great zoo, only downside was skeleton staff due to winter off-season, but we would visit again for sure. And don't miss the train ride!

Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Avoid december”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The zoo was pretty empty and no wonder why. It's cold, we get to see only few animals, we waited an hour outside by 2° for the train to get to the aquarium. I'm sure that it could be a wonderful place to visit, but definitely not in winter. We're expected something else I guess especially that we're use to the Denver Zoo to be open all year long but with the difference that could always see the animals either if they're inside or outside.

Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 119 helpful votes
“Average zoo...nice stroll”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

If you want a nice stroll and have a thing for zoos it's worth a visit. Certainly not a "must see" but it is what it is.

Visited December 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Outing!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The Albuquerque Zoo has always been one of our favorites. So clean and so many unique surprises. I highly recommend it.

Visited March 2012
Taizhou, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Place to take Children”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I went twice this summer to the Albuquerque Zoo. Both times I took children (the first time I took my nieces and nephew, and the second I took my mother-n-laws day care children). Everything is perfectly well balanced, nothing is too long of a walk and there is ample shade from the sun. Plus my favorite was that everything is clean.

Visited July 2012

Been to ABQ BioPark Zoo? Share your experiences!