“Great animals at the Zoo”
Review of ABQ BioPark Zoo

ABQ BioPark Zoo
Ranked #8 of 224 things to do in Albuquerque
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I visit the zoo in every city I travel to and enjoyed the ABQ Rio Grande Zoo. Nice enclosures. Bring your walking shoes and a camera.

There are newer reviews for ABQ BioPark Zoo

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I am not a big fan of zoos but the mini train, play area ('homosapien exhibit' as the train guide would call it! :o) and the colorful ducks made my son's day at this zoo.
A good day trip though I would rather let the animals be in the wild.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This zoo is amazing! A pleasant surprize to see the amount of dedicated effort it took to establish the space and environment needed for each animal. The animals in their natural habitat are healthy, active and well cared for. Don't miss it!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Compared to many zoos, this one is small. The buildings and facilities are really nice and the grounds are clean. Entry and concessions aren't terrifically overpriced. I hear that the concerts at the zoo are pretty fun; I've never been, but I'd like to try one sometime.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The zoo is well kept, my little grandson enjoys it and children especially like the train and water play area it also has a nice grassy area to picnic or let little ones run. Nice selection of animals I like the apes but my 6month old grandson seemed to enjoy watching the seals swim by the window down below. It's a very nice zoo.

Been to ABQ BioPark Zoo? Share your experiences!