“Not a good display of Albuquerque's finest”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spectators - Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,286 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 4, 2012

After waiting 42 minutes, yes I timed the waitress, for a drink, we went to the bar ourselves. We made an honest complaint to the MOD only to have the angry waitress walk up to our table and throw the bill down. He obviously reported the private discussion we had with him within 1 or 2 minutes after the fact. She was furious. Behind her was the said Manager on Duty who sneered, and I quote, "Why don't you just pay your bill and leave if you're unhappy with the service here." It was by far and large the worst customer service experience I have ever had. There is absolutely no way I would be able to refer this establishment for their sheer lack of professional management. If you dislike the service here, keep your mouth shut or the manager will ask you to leave.