“enjoyed it”

Dining options: Reservations
Las Vegas, New Mexico
“enjoyed it”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

me and my wife linda just earned the reviewer badge on here. we were both very happy by this. so we though we would review again because we eat out a bunch of times. this place is great. the cooperidge has great stakes and catering events. we went to a wedding cratered by them and that is why we went there and got the shakes later on. we live outta town but have to drive for work and when we do we eat at places in the town. we love italian stakes. cooperidge is in the center of the town center and is hot for us to get there. but it is great and the girls were always nice. we will be back.

Visited March 2013

new mexico
“Don't waste your money.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The food(steaks) were horribly overcooked. When we complained, the server informed us that she obviously didn't cook the steaks because she was our server.RUDE! The place is absolutely filthy.

• Visited April 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Avoid Going To This Place”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We decided to eat at the Cooperage because there was a concert held there. We paid $ 20 for the concert tickets, so that part was not free, but well worth the price. Dinner before the show seemed like a good option, and we even had a $ 15.95 Entertainment Book coupon to use.

The unlimited salad bar was very good, and we should have stopped there. The salad was fresh and there were many choices. There were two soup choices. I had mushroom soup, which was good but too salty. My husband and I each ordered entrees, and all I can say is everythnig tasted over-salted. Even the french fries my husband got were so salty that he could not eat them. I had some sort of chicken (terriyaki) and he had prime rib.

If I were to return, I would opt just for the salad bar and skip the dreadful entrees.

The service was terrible. I asked my server for silverware, as there was none on the table. After 10 minutes or waiting to eat my salad, I had to find another table that had silverware and retrieve it myself. I also had to refill my own water glass.

• Visited March 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Very enjoyable experiance”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for over 30 years, but mainly dinners. Today, I went there for lunch. The food and service were very good.

• Visited February 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Hoping For Better”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Thought we'd try it again (been several yrs) but it still didn't measure up. The meat was tough & the BBQ sauce was ick! The place needs a good cleaning & the wait staff needs to at least try to look like they enjoy their job. My husbands meal wasn't much better than mine. We'll continue to pass by this one.

• Visited January 2013