“In response to the '' I lived in new York and i Know everything'' review”

Paisano's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #130 of 1,828 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Easterns
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Not only have I had the opportunity to visit Italy, but also grew up with Italian food because I'm am in fact italian. Paisanos is the closest to authentic you can get in comparison to grandma's recipes. I will continue to dine here as often as I can. Service is amazing as well.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went here four times total between bringing our son to UNM in August 2012, and visiting him in April 2013. He needs to remain gluten free and this was PERFECT. They really understand Celiac disease. Thanks very much!!!

1  Thank Barbara T
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Paisano's has trended to being a white tablecloth kind of place, and the service they offer is quite good. The food, however, never quite matches up, in my opinion. I've had several of their dishes and I have to say I'm not much of a fan for their marinara. Theirs is spicy without much sweetness to counter it, so it comes out just a touch on the bitter side. They have really good breads and their salads are basic and good (though a little skimpy on the dressing; ask for extra). And they do take care of you well. I just can't recommend their main courses much.

1  Thank abqactor
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Its a nice place, but the food was terrible. We reserved the back room for my dad's birthday. We all heard such wonderful things about this place. The one down side is there is no children's menu. So I had to order full servings for a 2 year old & an 11 year old. The staff is wonderful, the restaurant is very nice, but the reason for visiting which would be the food was terrible.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We selected this restaurant from Trip Advisor, and were not disappointed. The staff was friendly, checked on us throughout the meal with out being intrusive and the food was very good. Everyone in our group commented on how good their meal was. The bread choices were also very good. On our next trip to Albuquerque we will have to include another visit to Paisano's!