“Great 50's diner!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

What a great diner in ABQ! Service was fast and the food was delicious. I had the cold meatloaf sandwich and fries. Some of the best fries in town! My husband had the green chile burger and said it was fantastic. We also shared an Elvis milkshake....peanut butter and banana. It was really tasty. I don't want to forget the crispy onion rings, lightly battered and piled high on our plate. Bring your appetite; the portions are big! Will definitely dine there again.

1  Thank frantasticRN

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This came highly recommended by a friend that we eat here on our way through. We had the green chile burger. The burger was good and tasty. The service was good and we enjoyed our lunch.

1  Thank Travis G
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We ate at the Owl Cafe after a long day of activities.It was really cute both inside and outside and the food was great. I had the green chile cheeseburger, and others in our party had a variety of great foods.The vanilla green chile milkshake and chocolate red chile milkshake were unique and delicious. The atmosphere was that of a classic diner, and my husband even played two Smokey Robinson songs for me on the old fashioned jukebox. What a fun dining experience!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

a must stop going thru Albuquerque. & another must is the green chili cheeseburger & SHAKE. So don't miss this treat.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The patio was a perfect location for our family group which included a toddler. We arrived for Father's Day Sunday lunch and were seated fairly quickly. Some of the service initially was lacking. I think it was a hostess rather than a server that first took care of us since she kept disappearing to ask questions. The Mexican items were ok, not great, but the milkshakes are out of this world!