“Great 1950's style, and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Owl Cafe

Owl Cafe
Ranked #21 of 1,766 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cafe, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ALBUQUERQUE
“Great 1950's style, and good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We are have eaten many times at the Owl. Breakfast and lunch have always been great. The prices are reasonable. We always end up taking some food home, because the portions are so generous. Not fancy, but just so comfortable. Definitely try this place.

• Visited June 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Whenever I take my car to the Toyota dealer for service, I walk over to the Owl Cafe for breakfast. Just got my 25,000 mile service today. I just had a basic two egg breakfast. At $3.95 for eggs, hash browns, and toast it was a great deal. Coffee comes with free refills, which for me is a must for any reasonable place to eat breakfast. I ordered my eggs over medium. Usually when I do this they just give me eggs over easy, but these were done perfectly. There hash browns are just the way I like them with a lovely crunchy crust on top. Some folks might find the hash browns a bit greasy, but I like them with a bit of nice greasy butter. Service could be a bit better. I had to wait a while, even thought there were very few people in the restaurant, but the waitress was very nice.

• Visited June 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Awesome Milkshakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Servings are large, prices reasonable. We could have shared a burger and skipped the fries. The milkshake was superb and the service friendly. The employees were pleasant and worked well with one another.

Visited May 2013
Roswell NM
“Blast from the past !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I think I found this place on Yelp so we decided to eat there for breakfast . I had the 1/2 order of biscuits and gravy which I do not recommend ! The gravy is a mix and the biscuits were dry and I'm pretty sure they were microwaved. I also do not recommend the home fries. They also were microwaved and soggy. The pancakes on the other hand were great!!! They are huge, delicious and come with hot syrup! They have a jukebox on the table so bring your quarters !

• Visited May 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Cool old fashioned breakfast place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. My husband and I stopped on our way to the Grand Canyon and amazing breakfast. Glad we didn't stop at a fast food place. It's right next to the interstate too, so it's super convientiant.

• Visited May 2013