“Best Huevos Rancheros”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love going to Richards. I have being going there since the very beginning. Everything is cooked fresh daily.
Many vegetarian plates. Great service. My favorite are the Huevos.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food is authentic New Mexico, what we liked best was the beans were not cooked in lard, very low in sodium so customers could add salt to their tastes,you had options for whole wheat or white tortillas, the sopapillas are out of this world and they have the best waitress....Frances.....she made us feel so welcome....thanks Frances

1  Thank SabBrown50
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I like Richards. I would patronize them more if they were a bit more accessible to me. I live on the Westside, so I have to be on the Eastside at the right time to enjoy it more.
Food is fresh and good. Service is a bit slow...but considering the number of diners, they are fine.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

you can check out my examiner.com Gaia Best
for photo and details. Please subscribe.
I had the lentil/brown rice based tostada special of the day for lunch. It was filling and quite tasty.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have going to Richard's for many years and it never disappoints. There are many options for Mexican food in Albuquerque, but Richard's really stands out. It's only open for breakfast and lunch.