“Consistently good and a good value”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #69 of 1,816 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love coming to the Cracker Barrel when I am in Albuquerque. The food is always good and you get a lot for your money. It is good comfort food when you are tired and want to relax. There are always lots of new things in the Country Store too. If you see something you like, you had better buy it right away because it might be gone tomorrow.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was surprised to see Cracker Barrel in Albuquerque but when I did we had to stop and eat. They are one of my favorite restaurants...I wish they were in CA! You can't go wrong with anything you order. My very favorite is pot roast, dumplings & gravy, green beans and corn.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went to Cracker Barrel with a large group of 12. They had us sitted within about 5 minutes of our arrival. The breakfasts are huge, you will not be disappointed. The prices are seem to be average or a little lower than breakfast plates at other restaurants. Pure maple syrup in individual servings really impresses the kids. Our main waitress did not seem to like her job and never greeted us with a smile. The other waitress aimed to please. Overall it was a good experience!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We first ate at the CB in Las Cruces. This one is equally good and easily accessed off I-25 Exit 231 east. Good value restaurant.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

If you want all the breakfast options this is the place. Real maple syrup. Pecan pancakes, The coffee isn't great and the service is sometimes less than stellar but just focus on the syrup.