“Worst casino ever!”
Review of Sandia Casino

Sandia Casino
Ranked #31 of 224 things to do in Albuquerque
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

No alcohol allowed in casino. I repeat NO alcohol allowed in casino. Poor customer service. Boring games. Small floor space. The only positive things in this place are a golf course and a view. [--] this casino.

1  Thank Jesteroso

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I bought tickets for this charity event back at the beginning of May. Unbeknownst to me, the concert was cancelled three days after I purchased my tickets. There was never any announcements on the radio, the casino didn't bother texting or emailing me even-though they had the info and they didn't even bother posting any kind of sign on the entrance to the casino telling people on the day of the concert that it was cancelled. We drove over 50 miles to see her and then we ate at the casino (which is a whole other story because they are soooooo slow with their service and then they gave our food away to some other people and didn't want to believe me when I told them even though I still had the buzzer in my hand) before we found out that the concert had been cancelled! And the only way we found out was by over-hearing it from the many other disgruntled people who were hanging around waiting for the box-office to open to get refunds. The box-office wasn't even going to open but there were so many people standing around getting angry that they finally decided to open it and offer refunds. With the concert being cancelled a good three weeks before it was to happen, the casino should have informed people or made a public service announcement or at the least, had signs posted at the casino itself stating that it had been indeed cancelled. These people at this casino are so rude and discriminatory when it comes to non-native americans that we don't even want to go there anymore and I certainly don't want to purchase anymore concert tickets from them. It was a complete waste of time and money!

2  Thank sandiablonde
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Stopped in on a Saturday afternoon while passing through Albuquerque. Full service casino with slots, blackjack, three card poker, craps and roulette. Even my favorite game - blackjack switch. Incredible views and great pool area.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was very disappointed to find the gift shop gone and replaced by more "penny" slots. As a tourist, this was very sad. Also, there is very poor signage coming from the highway- I ended up turning onto what ended up being the "employee" entrance since the there was NO sign indicating where guests should go (seems to be common signage issue throughout the city, though).
The casino itself is basic- nothing special- and it could use more nonsmoking areas.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is the worst place for customer, human being service they act like non Indian people owe something to them was very discriminatory experience to be in this place I want to give a worst then poor review

2  Thank Cora O