La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
$59
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
HIExpress.com
All reviewspet arearange cafepet friendly hotelwafflescross country tripvillage innbiscuits and gravygreat place to stayeasy accessroad triplate at nightnice propertythe breakfast arearoom was largerooms were very cleanwould stay here againfitness room
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We spent the night here on our way to Sedona,AZ., this is a great hotel.
We have stayed at lots of La Quinta's and I would rate this one as one of the best, the rooms were clean and the beds comfy.
If we go this way again we'll make sure to stay here again.

1  Thank craig65638
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had the King bed with the Jacuzzi tub and loved it, the room was big and very clean, breakfast was great. The stay was well worth it. We are very pleased with our experience and next time we go through there we will stay there again.

1  Thank Wag1958
Reviewed September 4, 2013

It's a very nice hotel, with all you need for a night stop while on a road trip. I specially liked the indoor pool and the spa, and the comfy beds...as well as their very good hot breakfast.
It was exactly what I was expecting at a reasonable price !

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank geographe54
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having just had a terrible experience at a La Quinta around the Fort Worth TX area, I couldn't wait to get to this La Quinta in Albuquerque. We stayed here before on our cross country move and you couldn't find more excellency in service and friendliness. I think all La Quinta hotels should send their staff for education on hospitality. Every encounter with the front desk made me feel so welcomed. We were traveling as a party of 3 with 3 pets, so we booked 2 rooms and were so fortunate that we were given a suite with a second bedroom attached --- It was more that I could ever ask for. Everything was so neat and clean, the free breakfast was fantastic, the beds were so comfortable and the A/C worked great and it was so comfortable -- I said to my husband, I don't want to leave, I want to move in here. This is how a hotel should make you feel
(unlike the LaQuinta Red Rock Summerlin Las Vegas --- see review) There was also a Village Inn restaurant right across the parking lot. My son ordered the food and went to pick it up (short walk) and it was delicious.

Room Tip: I think any room here is great,but the King Suite was unbelievable, especially with a jetted tub that I was able to step in (unlike the jacuzzi room at the Red Rock Summerlin La Quinta.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family