I am moving across the country with my dog and my father and as such have been staying at a variety of "La Quinta Inns" across the country because they are dog friendly and do not charge a pet fee. Of the four LQI's I stay at during this trip, this hotel was by far the nicest. The king suite was large with two rooms and very nicely appointed. The bed was comfortable and there was very little noise. The only noise issue I had was that other dog owners were not conscientious about what their dogs were doing while they left them alone in their rooms. (Grrr, how could you do that to your poor doggie??).
The breakfast was a typical free hotel breakfast. The staff was really friendly and helpful and there was a nice green area for the dog. The area was totally fenced in and private so I could let my doggie loose to run around and get some exercise during this long cross country trip.
If I ever go through Albuquerque with my dog again I will definitely stay here. Heck, I'd probably stay here without the dog, although the location is a little "meh"--very industrial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-suites hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub, full hot buffet style breakfast in the morning, and an enclosed grass courtyard with barbecue for families and pets to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque-Midtown Hotel Albuquerque
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Albuquerque-Midtown
- La Quinta Albuquerque
- Albuquerque La Quinta