This hotel used to be $69 a night and it was Good. Now it is $119 and it sucks. Dirty glasses, worn carpet, internet doesn't work (most of the time) at the end of the hallways, very disappointing customer service (told me that I was wrong about the internet and to call some 800 number if I didn't like it) and generally lousy doors and walls that let in every cough, fart and sexual noise.
Seriously this used to be a fantastic place and i've reviewed it previously as a quality hotel and i've stayed here the last 5 years on my way to/from Colorado but this experience was tremendously horrible and when I expressed concern I was dismissed. The Director of this hotel called me to tell me that she was able to get internet outside my room...and she was correct. Problem was...I was in my room.
Please stay at one of the other La Quintas in ABQ and pay $40 less than this hotel. Location is good. The rest is awful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-suites hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub, full hot buffet style breakfast in the morning, and an enclosed grass courtyard with barbecue for families and pets to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque-Midtown Hotel Albuquerque
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Albuquerque-Midtown
- La Quinta Albuquerque
- Albuquerque La Quinta