“Great, pet-friendly experience”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
Ranked #22 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I loved how this place has a pet court outside for your pets! Great thinking la quinta! I wish all la Quintas were like this!

This was a pretty clean and neat place. The rooms were spacious, beds were comfy, and the rooms were spacious.

Cons:

I felt bad for the guests who were dining in the breakfast room when guests staying with pets had to walk through the dining room while people were eating to take their dogs out. I was there with my three small dogs and I felt embarrassed having to interrupt other guests meals walking my pet by their table some people just don't like that at all.

Get a dryer that actually dries your clothing! After spending 5 dollars in quarters on only two loads to dry clothing after two hours of drying my clothes were still not dry! We had to lay clothes out all over our room to dry. This hotel would benefit with more than one working washer and dryer.

A different brand of coffee would be great too the coffee was icky.

Other than that this place was pretty decent! I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Convenient location, LARGE rooms, excellent front desk service! Breakfast was great in the morning. We loved that it was pet friendly, as we are moving across the country. This hotel appears newer, clean and in great condition. Recommended stay for anyone traveling in the area!

Room Tip: The Village Inn restaurant is right there in the parking lot. Easy walk for dinner.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was greeted with biscuits for the doggie and a warm hello, great location if u have dogs or are going to the VA hospital, plus they had fresh fruit at breakfast , which i loved, Good place to walk the doggies too.

Room Tip: rooms 100 to 106 are my favorite , close to exit door for pups,
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hub City
Reviewed January 27, 2013

one of the worst places I've ever stayed at! located near university ave, sits next to a warehouse shipping building with lots of empty tractor trailers. this place is way too pet friendly. I don't enjoy having breakfast with dogs around, pooping on the carpet. elevator takes forever and very small. the view from my 2nd floor room was overlooking the driveway canopy (rain gutters with pigeons sleeping). watch out for pigeon dropping as you walk under the canopy.
no way this hotel should be ranked so high!!
breakfast served on paper plates.
instead of dog biscuits at the counter how about some warm cookies for the kids!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Deborah C, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear Pete L.

I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay. It is rare that we have comments such as yours, however we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you experienced. Without feed back both positive and negative we would be unable to know where we can improve.

Please contact me directly at the hotel so I can make appropriate credits to your stay.

Best Regards