We stayed at this hotel for four nights while my boyfriend had spine surgery at UNM Hospital. We had our dog and cat with us and this hotel was great for all four of us. The room was very clean and quiet and it was very easy to deal with our large dog because they have an enclosed courtyard for pets and provide pet waste bags. I will say that there was a good amount of dog doo in the courtyard left by lazy pet owners. I picked up three bags' worth just to help out - I guess the staff doesn't want to deal with this issue.
The staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast was quite good for a free buffet. They had bacon, eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, waffles, fruit, and many other items. Coffee and tea are available 24/7 in the lobby, plus you get a coffee maker, microwave, and fridge in your room.
Overall, we had a great stay in spite of the circumstances. It was nice to be so close to the hospital and have the whole "family" in a comfortable room after the surgery. I will return to this hotel for sure if I need to stay in Albuquerque again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all-suites hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub, full hot buffet style breakfast in the morning, and an enclosed grass courtyard with barbecue for families and pets to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Albuquerque-Midtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque-Midtown Hotel Albuquerque
- La Quinta Albuquerque
- Albuquerque La Quinta