Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa
$99
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$114
$109
$102
$149
$89
  • Pool
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
1,522 results
All reviewsevening receptionpremium suitecooked to order breakfastcorner suitemanagers receptioncocktail hourcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelfree drinksbreakfast stafffitness centerliving areahotel restaurantwe've stayedballoon fiestaold townindoor pool
Reviewed July 8, 2014

It was a good hotel--nothing exceptionally good or bad either, just a standard Embassy Suites Hotel. The room was nice and clean--the tubs were small if you are a bath person. No outdoor pool for the sunworshippers--only a small indoor pool. The evening hospitality hour food was sparce and definately not up to par--perhaps being a weekend was the reason, as this seems to be a hotel that caters to business travelers and meetings Monday--Fridays. Had to leave early so did not get to sample the free breakfast, but looked like a normal Embassy Suites set up. Check in assistance at the desk and advice for restaurants was good.

Good location--convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry we were not able to wow you as that is our goal. The Embassy Suites Albuquerque, like all Embassy Suites, features spacious two room suites, free drinks and breakfast and an open atrium. Each guest should experience the same amenities each day regardless if they are a weekend traveler or not. I will share with the appropriate managment team that our Evening Reception food was reported sub par during your weekend visit. We cannot improve with this valuable feedback.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

So, I liked this place more than my wife. But there were certainly some issues with this hotel. So, quick down and dirty:

1. Clean
2. Friendly
3. Good location
4. THIN walls
5. Effective security (due to thin walls)
6. Fair to midland food

I say its a decent place to stay in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gary G
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for your concise review. It is good to hear the staff hit their marks with a clean and friendly environment. If you ever feel we can improve in any specific way, our ears are always open.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I'm a current guest in this hotel.
Let me start by saying it has been a less than pleasurable experience. To put it plainly it has been down right bad.

We came to Albuquerque to celebrate the Fourth of July with her family of five. I have a toddler a five-year-old and a six-year-old so the Embassy suites is usually a wonderful place for us to stay. We enjoy the fact that there is a bar inside the hotel so that we can have an adult beverage, enjoy the pool and when it's bed time for the little ones, the hubby and I get out own space to relax.

On our current visit check in was easy and fast however things went downhill immediately after that.

We were checked into a room which was a corner suite (a little more expensive than the others), to find broken glass on the floor, and a perfume stench from the last guest. Luckily, the glass was spotted before my toddler found it.

We were promptly moved to another room a floor lower. The room was acceptable, mostly clean, though some sort of dirt was on our king beds duvet. We requested room that faced downtown so that my young children could watch the fireworks from their window before bedtime. Unfortunately our room faces the freeway and not downtown. Big disappointment for everyone.

A porta crib was brought up for
my 18-month-old to sleep in. It
literally had a holes and stains all over it! We normally travel
with her own pack and play but forgot it on this trip. I really wish
we had remembered. I called
down to the front desk and requested a new pack and play which came in slightly better condition no holes but still stained. The crib sheet that was provided by the hotel was also filthy! I don't know about you but I'm very picky about where my baby sleeps and germs from weird places!!! I put Fresh linen from our home in the crib and tried to cover the stains with blankets. Nasty.

Upon making down the queen sleeper sofa for my two little girls, I discovered there were no sheets on the bed. Yet another
call to the front desk and I received extra pillows sheets and blankets. The sheets and
pillows were fine but the blanket was wrought with holes. By this
point I was too frustrated to call and ask for anything else. So
we made our way down to the pool to have some family swim time.

The pool was disgusting. We
have stayed at this hotel several times in the past and never experienced a dirty swim area.
There was mold on the floor next to the hot tub and on the ends of the pool and in the grout. There were used Band-
Aids stuck to the pool deck, hair trapped in all the drains, the hot
tub was literally green, and
there was some sort of growth on the bottom of the pool and hot tub. My husband had taken the kids to the pool and I joined them shortly after. Upon arriving
I forced my children out of the water and back up to the room.

I promptly informed management of all of the disappointing things that had occurred since we arrived. The
manager was very sweet and sent up two free movies for my children a free appetizer and two free children's meals at the hotel restaurant. Though this gesture was very kind it is still
lacking. My husband and I are
both very busy and scheduled what we thought would be a very special time with our children and a hotel that we have always enjoyed.

Unfortunately on this trip we have been sorely disappointed and will be looking for a new place to stay when we come to visit Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank JessThomas2

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am terribly sorry that after your arrival things seemed to go downhill. The cleanliness issues with your suites, cribs and pool are very shocking and disappointing. I am happy that the staff seemed to respond well and were courteous, though we certainly could and should have done more given the amount of issues you experienced. I am happy to discuss a more tangible resolution if you are interested. My email address is ronald.mann@jqh.com.

I will surely share your comments with the appropriate managers to ensure we improve.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We arrived late in the day, and the hotel is visually beautiful inside; with waterfalls, and lovely tile walkways. The room is standard ES, and the breakfast was great; would highly recommend this as a stop in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for writing. By standard ES rooms, I hope you meant spacious two room suite with microwave, fridge, in-safe, wet bar area and desk workstation for the business traveler. Upgraded rooms with extra space and amenities are also available.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

The location of this hotel is great, easy exit to the interstate, fairly close to many of the popular areas in Albuquerque. It seems a little out of the way at first glace, however, it's well worth it if you're looking for a quiet spot to sleep. There's a great breakfast option that has plenty of options depending on what you like to eat (hot food cooked to order, or buffet, fruit, yogurt,etc.). There's a starbucks downstairs, but they also offer Keurig coffee in your room. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and very roomy if you get one of the premium rooms.

Room Tip: I would recommend getting a room on the west side of the building with the balcony if you want to see the city view at night. I stayed in one of their premium rooms on the upper floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for writing. The premium floor is our top floor featuring balconies, Keurig brewer, upgraded bathroom products, free internet and unlimited snacks and beverages. Typically you can find great deals online or you can upgrade upon check in for $20 extra per night on Sunday-Thursday or $40 per night Friday and Saturday.