“Okay, very noisy”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa
Ranked #26 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

It is a very nice hotel, my wife and I stayed there on business. The breakfast was amazing although not having internet was a bit annoying and our neighbors were extremely loud when they were getting up and moving in the morning. This is a nice hotel, but it could be better

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of your noisy neighbors, our Manager on Duty is capable of handling those situations in a tactful and professional manner to ensure your comfort. Internet is always availble in the Lobby, guest rooms and business center.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,465)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Embassy Suites never disappoints and Albuquerque is no exception! From the time we walked through the door until we fell into our cozy, comfy bed it was a positive experience. After traveling for 500 miles we were so happy we made the choice to stay the night here. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Our room was roomy with a refrigerator to store our things. We had a wonderful nights sleep in the coziest of beds. The next day we ate a wonderful made to order breakfast and we were ready for our next 500 miles. We hated to leave! Embassy Suites knows how to do it right! We'll be back!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review!

I am happy to hear you found our beds comfy and our complimentary breakfast enjoyable as well. Hopefully you have enrolled in our loyalty program to earn nice perks like free night stays.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suites during balloon fiesta. Great customer service, clean and spacious rooms, complimentary breakfast and happy hour, it was awesome! We had one concern and it was addressed immediately, I needed help shipping a package and they were very helpful. Plus free internet connection, We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the staff were exceptional. I hope any future stays at an Embassy Suites can match this service

Room Tip: top floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you for writing! I am very happy to hear of your pleasant experience. Our breakfast is one of the most popular hotel amenities. Our Conference Center and Front Desk staff are prepared at all times for any shipping needs!

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed at plenty Embassy Suites and I was a little disappointed this visit. The hotel was super clean and staff was wonderful. We even got to park in vallet for free. My only minor issues during this visit was: after we got our room keys we preceded to the 2nd floor. Once the elevator doors open we find a film crew blocking our way to our rooms. After 12 hours of driving couldn't even lay down to rest. We had to wait outside our rooms until they were done. My bed was hard and didn't sleep well.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I am happy that the staff service and hotel cleanliness were on par. It pains me to hear that some of our other guests created a delay in getting to the comfort of your room. We definitely could have assigned you to a location that was not being utilized by other hotel guests. I am very sorry you had to experience this and as the movie filming is coming to a close we can assure all that this is a rare occurrence.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed at the Embassy Suites during Balloon Fiesta. The hotel is in a great location, the rooms are very spacious, and breakfast and happy hour are complementary-hard to beat! We did have some issues with customer service. The "crib" that was provided was a mis-matched pack and play that was a safety issue, so it could not be used (the insert did not fit and there were gaps). At breakfast the only high chair available was filthy, crusted with food. I asked for a rag to clean it and the woman handed me the cold, wet, dirty rag she was using and said "I guess I"ll get a new one for myself." On the other hand the bellman who helped us when we arrived was great and the gentleman who bused out table at another breakfast was also great. I just wish it had been more consistent.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view, corner room on a high floor!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for writing. The complimentary breafkast is one of our most popular hotel amenities. We should have had a clean and sanitary high chair for you. I am very sorry that we were not more consistent. We wil also locate that pack and play crib that you spoke of and either discard of it or ensure it is in safe, working order.

We appreciate the opportunity to improve.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

just because I work for a hotel .does not mean I want to feel like i'm working when I travel the discount was the only thing that made me happy oh yea I worked for it reservations were confirmed but did not get what I asked or payed for. they should have read the reservation before they confirmed them asked for 2 beds and a smoking room did not get eather when I complained they offered to up grade us for a higher price very un happy my husband to be decided not to even look at the reseption area for our wedding couldn't book a room right don't want the wedding reseption ruined

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment that we do not have any smoking rooms available and that we were unable to honor your request for two double beds. We try our very hardest to accomodate as many guest requests as possible, but at times our efforts fall short. I am happy to hear that an upgrade option was made available to you, however. I hope that as an employee from the Hilton brand of hotels you can understand that we cannot guarantee any room type prior to arrival.

A wedding reception is a very different situation with months and months of planning and preparation made with the client before the day of arrival and do not involve smoking rooms, luckily. We have over 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting space and can handle dinner events of up to 800 people. Our dedicated wedding planner is on site and is eager to answer your questions.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The rooms/suites at the Embassy ABQ are large. Check in and out was smooth and friendly. The restaurant closes early (around 10 pm); no warm food available at late check in. The menu could offer more vegetarian choices. Even though the hotel is stated to be in the city, it is just off a series of high ways, and everything is a short or long taxi ride away.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for writing! Our location is snuggled directly in between Albuquerque's Downtown and Nob Hill districts...so YES, the hotel is directly in the middle of Albuquerque. Our location also features easy access to freeways in each direction, providing easy routes to most areas of Albuquerque. Our front desk staff is always ready and willing to provide recommendations for the best restaurants, bars, and clubs in our area.