Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa
$149
Hotels.com
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
1,526 results
All reviewsevening receptionpremium suitecooked to order breakfastcorner suitemanagers receptioncocktail hourcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelfree drinksbreakfast stafffitness centerliving areahotel restaurantwe've stayedballoon fiestaold townindoor pool
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This hotel has a bit of a strange feel to it. The inside of the hotel is an open space (covered by the roof though) and the rooms open on galleries surrounding this open space. The suites have a sleeping area and a 'living' area with a small refrigerator. The living area is a little dark to my liking and the interior was a little dated. Some lights weren't working and there were signs of wear (chipped tiles, scratched baseboards) and it wasn't as clean as it could be. It looked like it could have been taken care of a little better. The gym is nice and offers a few treadmills, free weights and enough space to work out comfortably. The breakfast is what you would expect for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Albuquerque Embassy Suites. I am pleased you were able to enjoy the fitness center and the complimentary breakfast during your stay. I want to apologize for the lights in your suite not working. I hope our staff was able to address any problems you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in Albuquerque on around August 27 2012. We stayed in a suite for three guests that had two queen beds and a fold out bed. Upon setting up the fold out bed we found that the sheets were ripped and stained with a pink make up substance. The bed seemed creased as if it had already been slept in. As it was too late at night we decided to dine in the hotels restaurant which was recommended to us by reception. As we were one of the only parties in the restaurant at this time we expected quick service. We received poor service from three separate wait staff that were unenthusiastic and forgetful. The bread we had to ask for was stale. Our main courses were ordinary. The icing on the cake of the stay - subsequently one of us contracted food poisoning from a grilled turkey sandwich and was sick for the next two days of our trip.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank CollesRoad
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

I am disappointed to hear of the issues that you had during your recent stay. As manager of our complimentary services, I take full responsibility for the service that you received. This is not the level of service that we are accustomed to providing for our guests. We are looking into each of the issues that you experienced and I assure you that we will be doing everything possible to make sure that these issues will not reoccur. Will you be visiting Albuquerque anytime in the near future? Thank you for your feedback! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Daniel Kerr
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The hotel is very clean, the staff are super friendly, the food is great and delicious.
We had a very nice room on the 9th floor with a balcony looking on the I-25 and mountains view.
Noisy a bit but the windows are sound proof, so only when you are sitting in the balcony, you hear the car noise. Close to downtown and Route 66, Musuems, shops, train station, Santa Fe is only 90 minutes by scenic train ($10 each way, $7 for seniors).
The lobby open and spacious, well lit, same to say about the room. I would highly recommend this hotel for leisure or business.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view on either side of the hotel, highway side may be noisy for some people.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Debbie K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites while visiting Albuquerque. I am glad you enjoyed the view of the Sandia Mountains. I hope you were able to see the beautiful sunrise during your stay.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have stayed here several times during the past three years, for business and pleasure. The past two times, it has been going downhill, especially in my latest one. During this two-day trip (for business), the room was just not clean. There were several hair clusters (of different colors--blonde, brunette, etc.) spread across the bathroom floor, at the base of the toilet, in the bathtub, and stuck on the shower/bathtub wall, suggesting that the bathroom had not received a thorough cleaning for quite some time. The shower/bathtub wall also had several splotches of what we could only hope to be water spots. The bathroom mirror and the tissue box on the counter had spots of what was probably toothpaste. The inside bathroom door handle felt a little sticky. The shower itself had mildew (since this is Albuquerque--a dry climate (I should know since I am from there)--having mildew in a not-so-old hotel is a bad sign). Outside of the bathroom, there was a thick layer of dust on the base of the office chair, and dust in other areas.

Obviously, all of this made me doubt the sterility of the entire room. I felt too tired to ask to change rooms; my husband was with me, and he also did not want to switch rooms since we had already settled in when we noticed these details. The next morning, I left a detailed note for the cleaning staff (it was marginally cleaner the next day--at least the majority of the hair was gone). This was the first time in a long while that I did not leave a tip for the cleaning staff (in my note, I mentioned that).

Another disappointment was that the coffee was absent from my room, even though there was a coffee maker (the decaf and tea were there). I did not notice this until the morning. That was another point I mentioned in my note to the staff. They did NOT leave coffee a second time, but I checked when I got back to and the room later that evening. When I called the frontdesk to complain, at first I was told they had "run out" (!?!) and when I said that was not acceptable, they suddenly found some and brought it up right away.

On a related note, my profile with Hilton properties includes a room AWAY from the elevators. This one was directly across the elevator. On my second evening, several kids were playing with it, hitting every button, and there was no supervision or monitoring that I could tell on the part of the hotel. This was frustrating. Kids were also running up and down the hallways. Note that you can hear the elevators and other noise from the hallways while in the room. While unruly/rude children are, of course, the parents' responsibility, the hotel should have someone monitoring hallways to ensure that other guests are not being disturbed by loud and unthoughtful guests.

At the breakfast, the lines were long for the omelettes. The fruit selection was underwhelming.

I informed the front-desk person when I checked out how disappointed I was with the entire stay (especially because I have stayed there before), and while she apologized, I had expected some type of follow-up/apology after I got home. (Being a HHonors Diamond member, they had my contact information.)

This should be one of the nicest hotels in the city, but I would not stay there again if it is my choice.

Room Tip: Corner rooms away from the elevator will be better!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Marie_TM
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Traveler,

I am sorry to hear your stay was less than desirable. I completely understand your frustration and dissatisfaction; please accept my apologies.

We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for bringing your problems to light. If you have some time I would really like to speak to you personally and get more details about your stay. I can be reached at 505-245-7100 or via e-mail at teresa.garcia@jqh.com

Teresa Garcia
Assitant Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 23, 2012

The staff at every interaction were so helpful in this hotel. Rooms were very clean and spacious. The food through room service was terrific. Don't miss the "deconstructed fish tacos!" Even when I arrived close to midnight after long flight delays and no food, and room service was closed, I had a choice of four options because the hotel stocks for just this kind of situation. My view was of the mountains and downtown Albuquerque. The taxi ride from the airport was 10 to 15 minutes, which also was a plus. My colleagues spoke well of the fitness center and pool. I would compare this service very favorably to that at much more expensive hotels. I recommended this hotel to my friend and would definitely stay here again. My experience with this Embassy Suites may prompt me to try this brand in other cities.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2012

Marsha,

I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy “Late Night Suite Service” after a long day of travel with no food. We offer a variety of sandwiches and salads after our restaurant closes.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon.