Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa
Ranked #27 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 7, 2011

clean rooms, great pool, loved the managers reception, great breakfast with made to order omelets, staff very friendly will stay again enjoyed it all

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We love Embassy Suites! Great rooms, for the adults and kids--we each had our own space and televisions--fun happy hour, delicious breakfast and good workout area. This Embassy Suites was pretty busy, crowded pool as it is also an event center--but our stay was fun! This hotel is also in a very good location--many things to do close by.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2011

First stop of a road trip of NM and Ariz. Flew to ABQ. Stayed at this hotel in 2008, enjoyed it and decided to stay here again (2 nights) despite a significant price increase. Had a corner suite on both occasions. The suite was spacious with lots of light. The interior of the hotel is lovely. Staff were friendly and pleasant. Buffet breakfast included in cost and omelets made to order - although neither of us got the omelet that we ordered. The food in the restaurant was good. Parking is free. Main downside is location - it is somewhat out of the way.

Room Tip: recommend the corner suites on 6th or 7th floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank weigela
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for a second time! I am glad you enjoyed the accomodations, and hope our staffed made you feel at home. I hope you are enjoying your road trip.

Regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2011

A suite hotel with great service and amenities, a spa and complimentary full breakfasts and manager's reception. It is also very close to the airport, I-25, major attractions and many excellent restaurants. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jodon
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2011

Thank you for taking time to fill out this wonderful review about the Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa. I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and took advantage of the amenities the hotel has to offer. Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites while visiting Albuquerque.

At your service,

Reviewed June 23, 2011

Have stayed there a number of times and have been generally pleased. During our last stay, my daughter accidentally left her Ipod on the bed. We're 100% sure it was there and know exactly where it was left (I saw it as well). About 10 minutes after leaving, she realized it was missing. We called to ask them to get it for us and that we'd be right back.

Unfortunately, a member of their staff had already been in the room so when they went to get the Ipod, it wasn't there. There is no question that one of just a couple of members of their staff had stolen it. They sort of tried to help us find it, but the staff just denied it and that was the end of it. Pretty frustrating.

Be very careful if you stay there. There are a lot of options in ABQ in that price range and even in that area, so we won't be back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank jgbnm
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I had a wonderful room overlooking downtown Albuquerque and the sunset. We were fortunate enough to see some hot air balloons in the morning cool right outside our window. The hotel was not crowded. For such a nice hotel, there is a significant lack of attention to smallest details. My room had evidence of the past occupants. Not enough to upset me but enough to make me wonder what I did not see. The pool was warm and the towels were fluffy but there was a cloudy grit on the bottom. Games in the arcade were out of order and the windows looking out on the view were dirty. A spilled drink stayed on the front entrance sidewalk for three days. Napkins and utensils were not provided at the manager;s reception but the food options were creative. I will come back but if you expect perfection- and you would by the looks of the place - you might be dissappointed.

Room Tip: ask for an upper floor facing west.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank brookesmom10
EmbassyABQ, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2011

I am glad you enjoyed the view from your room and our accommodations. We appreciate your feed back and take your comments seriously. We will definitely work on the attention to detail. Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites and making us your chose hotel when visiting Albuquerque.
Regards,

Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 12, 2011

This is a wonderful hotel!! Beautiful, unique atrium layout with lovely art and soothing indoor waterfall. Onsite masseuse. Super soft bed and pillows. Maids do a fantastic job cleaning. Great hospitality -- everywhere I walked I was greeted by various staff members with a cheery smile and a "Good morning/evening," "How are you?" or "Welcome to our hotel!" (I can't remember the last time I encountered that in a hotel--even very expensive ones.) Only 5 min. drive from the airport. Free parking and newspaper. Free evening "happy hour" with complimentary drinks, munchies.

On-site restaurant with prices are very reasonable for a hotel. (You will pay extra for room service: $2 delivery chg. and 18% gratuity.) Hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, etc. "made to order" in the morning. I did not use room service, so cannot comment on the efficiency of delivery.

Rooms are lovely, with NM style art, 2 big screen TVs, ample size bed and living rooms. Also, microwave and mini-fridge stocked with 2 complimentary bottles of water. Bathroom has soothing pulse-water shower head.

The only "criticism" I have is that the computers in the Business Center are extremely slow; I was not able to open and respond to my email msgs. I have read in other critiques here that customers are charged $10/day for internet access. Perhaps that is why the Business Center computers haven't been repaired or upgraded...:-).

Room Tip: Ask for room facing opposite side of highway.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business