“Charming with good service”

High Noon Restaurant & Saloon
Reserve with OpenTable
High Noon Restaurant & Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Old Town
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The building is like stepping back in time. Very old adobe. The steak was very good, although under it were 2 odd enchiladas filled with mushrooms and mashed potatoes. There was a thick brown sauce on the meat. It had been "brown sugar cured" which gave it a slightly sweet taste. The grilled shrimp was outstanding and perfectly prepared. The salads were terrific. Great service from Logan, although it seemed like no matter what we said, he said, "absolutely."
"How was your steak?"
"Great."
"Absolutely."
"Would you like another cocktail?"
"No, thanks."
"Absolutely."
Anyway, he did a great job and they were busy.
Truffle fries were very tasty.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

for the second time in a row I was not able to use my b'day coupon on a Saturday night. The entire restaurant was rented out for a wedding. I don't think this is a good idea because it discourages many potentially new customers. They should leave at least one of their several dining rooms open for walkins for just this reason. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazing! We chose this after another review said, "stop searching Trip Advisor and go!" We were so glad we did. We took our 3 kids and felt very welcome. The Brie empanadas were delicious! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The High Noon has been in Old Town forever!! I can remember going as a young child with my family. However I hadn't been there is quite a while when my husband and slipped away for a weeknight dinner. The food is really superb and a good value. Calamari appetizer was awesome. We both had steak and they were perfectly prepared and delicious. The house wine is nice and well priced (I hate how overpriced wine can be!!). I would recommend everyone rediscover or visit for the first time this Albuquerque institution! Also a most delicious menu item we didn't have this time but is great is the shrimp enchiladas in a red chile cream sauce!!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

With its true and historic NM charm, I've loved this place for many years.
The authentic adobe architecture is quintessential NM - pick up a flyer when you come in and read about the history of the building. Check out the vintage black-and-white photos of the owner and his family. Enjoy the back dining room with a tree growing through the middle and the interesting human-face ceramic light-shades.
The Grilled Salmon rocks. Steaks are also delicious. Flan is very good.
Reserve ahead of time for Thanksgiving dinner, where they carve the turkey at your table and give you the leftovers to take home!
Also if you are eating there, take advantage of parking in their private parking lot with its entrance off Mountain between Romero & San Felipe.