“Delicious!”

High Noon Restaurant & Saloon
Reserve with OpenTable
High Noon Restaurant & Saloon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,884 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Old Town
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Amazing! We chose this after another review said, "stop searching Trip Advisor and go!" We were so glad we did. We took our 3 kids and felt very welcome. The Brie empanadas were delicious! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The High Noon has been in Old Town forever!! I can remember going as a young child with my family. However I hadn't been there is quite a while when my husband and slipped away for a weeknight dinner. The food is really superb and a good value. Calamari appetizer was awesome. We both had steak and they were perfectly prepared and delicious. The house wine is nice and well priced (I hate how overpriced wine can be!!). I would recommend everyone rediscover or visit for the first time this Albuquerque institution! Also a most delicious menu item we didn't have this time but is great is the shrimp enchiladas in a red chile cream sauce!!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

With its true and historic NM charm, I've loved this place for many years.
The authentic adobe architecture is quintessential NM - pick up a flyer when you come in and read about the history of the building. Check out the vintage black-and-white photos of the owner and his family. Enjoy the back dining room with a tree growing through the middle and the interesting human-face ceramic light-shades.
The Grilled Salmon rocks. Steaks are also delicious. Flan is very good.
Reserve ahead of time for Thanksgiving dinner, where they carve the turkey at your table and give you the leftovers to take home!
Also if you are eating there, take advantage of parking in their private parking lot with its entrance off Mountain between Romero & San Felipe.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Last night in Albuquerque before getting on a plane & I was all green chilied out. Saw it in Old Town early in our trip & assumed (in correctly) that it was a tourist-trap. It is NOT!. I had the Flat Iron Steak w/ regular masked potatoes. It came with a red wine-awesome-demi glaze & string beans. The beans were cooked perfectly, threw mashed taters were real & steak was cooked top a perfect medium. Husband got the beef enchiladas w/ green chili sauce. Three beef was pulled roast type beef, not ground beef. He LOVED it & said he would order it again. His came with "red" rice & whole pinto beans. Too full for dessert, but saw awesome desserts go to other tables & the people seemed very happy with their choices! We were there on a Sunday evening. Overheard a couple say they were at this restaurant 25 years ago & had to visit again. Brianna was our server & she was excellent, attentive, but not hovering. Good wine list, with craft & regular beer options. Prices were good. They have their own parking, enter from Moutain Str.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

This was the first restaurant on a recent visit to Albuquerque. It set a high bar for the rest of our visit.
The building, as mentioned in other reviews, is a historic building with several rooms.
Service was outstanding; not overbearing, just the right amount of attention. The food was outstanding. I had hoped to get a chance to try a flight of tequila or sangria but apparently that isn't something that is available in Albuquerque. I was happy to have the local draft beer.
We started with the truffle oil French fries which made a nice accompaniment to our beers.
I ordered the Blue Corn enchiladas; my partner ordered the seafood ones. The main dish and sides were done well. There was plenty of food. I observed several others taking home doggie bags.
Our waiter was knowledgeable and polite. Thank Lew!

1  Thank dese2