“Hidden treasure!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Byron Center, Michigan
“Hidden treasure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

This bakery makes the best croissant sandwiches! I couldn't decide on the spicy tuna or the chicken salad so they gave me half is each one. Great customer service! Both were delicious. I returned another later on my next business trip and ordered the spicy Tuna. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it. Scrumptious flavors. I also ordered a chocolate croissant and it was divine. This is a hidden treasure for breakfast pastries and lunch sandwiches. They close at 2 PM and are located within the Hyatt Regency. Check them out!

“Delicious pastries!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I decided I wanted to try the pastries here, and I was not disappointed. Their fresh cinnamon roll was amazing! This is a no-frills place, but it's feels local and personal I would drink tell recommend.

New Mexico, USA
“A delight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Oscar and Bruce have a wonderful place here - with well established and loyal clientele who are greeted and treated like family (on a diet and need something not on the menu? They'll do their best to accommodate you). The food (breakfast and lunch only) is uniformly delicious (some things like the cinnamon twists and the Rostisado sandwich are standouts), the prices are frankly low for the quality, and the service is just wonderful. I'm not in love with the room, but it's fine and it's comfortable. And I am in love with Roma Bakery & Deli - as are all the friends I've brought in over the years. Keep up the good work!

Visited February 2014