All reviews mimi's cafe pf changs clean rooms restaurants within walking distance great place to stay balloon fiesta easy access road noise fitness center waffles complimentary breakfast front desk staff convenient location would stay again fresh fruit very nice hotel great room
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My girls had surgery and the staff made our 2 night stay comfortable along with assisting by helping me meet the girls needs. The 2 days of recovery at the hotel was wonderful because it was clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

I am happy to learn that we made your stay a comfortable one. We strive for excellence and it appears that we came through for you during a tough time. Please come and see us again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Nice hotel and friendly staff. This Hampton Inn is new and has some nice amenities. The only trouble we had was motorcycle racing on the interstate. Can't blame Hampton for that. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It is well lit and close to the interstate. I also noticed that they have Diamond status parking if you are a Diamond member.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the friendly team that is here to serve you. We all love our jobs here and it certainly shows. Please come and see us again soon.!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Great hotel - very new feel. Extremely helpful staff. Outstanding complimentary breakfast. Close to the expressway. The creative naming of the business park, "area 25" or something similar, made finding it little difficult. We would definitely stay here again, if we are in Albuquerque.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us. I hope you will come and see us again soon! Thank you for sharing youe experience wiht other travelers.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Front desk attendant was friendly, efficient and helpful, even when I arrived at 2am. Room was beautifully made, with some nice touches inside. Housekeeping had attended to every detail. Beds were turned down. Sheets felt so nice after a long day of travel. Mattress was comfortable. Slept great here.

Bathroom was well stocked with good towels. Had nice soap & toiletry items. (Sounds funny, I know, but it was a really nice touch).

Room was quiet. Breakfast was great - had fresh citrus and delicious pastries, which was a welcome treat. Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and all it has to offer. We love nothing more than to have folks return to the hotel! I hope you will make the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North; your new home away form home. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were greeted so jubilantly upon arrival and all the premises were so very spotless from the gardens outside to the lobby and on to our room!! Loved all the attention! A call to our room after we were inside and settled from the reception desk! Loved our stay! Plan to return!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel. We take much pride in mkaing sure the hotel and grounds are kept at all times. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its great to know that you will be back. I hope to see you again soon!