All reviews mimi's cafe pf changs clean rooms restaurants within walking distance great place to stay balloon fiesta easy access road noise fitness center waffles complimentary breakfast front desk staff convenient location would stay again fresh fruit very nice hotel great room
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

When the temp is 103, the ac should work better. Breakfast was good, the suite shoppe ice cream seemed over expensive even for hotel standards. It's not often that I can hear noise from the interstate but we could this time, even on the fifth floor. Expedited Internet check in didn't work well at this hotel. We asked for a room on the 5th and originally got the wrong kind of room on the 4th then the 3rd and finally got it worked out.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to hear that you had a problem getting into the room that you requested. I must say that the "Echeckin" program just rolled out to the brand last week. While the team has gone through many hours of training in preparation for the roll out, I have to admit that once it went "live" we did have some issues getting everyone in place. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience. We have adjusted to the roll out and hope that we have worked out all of the issues that you experienced. I hope you will come and see us again. I promise that the check in process is on line and streamlined.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Our purpose was a one day stop during a long road trip. This was great for the family.

Pros:
Rooms were neat, clean, and well appointed. We liked the mini fridge to keep our sodas cold.
Staff was friendly. Melissa went above and beyond most. She printed directions, offered suggestions, and even provided coloring books to our boys!
Lobby area was very nice. There were comfy chairs to read, relax or grab a bite of food.

Cons:
Breakfast items were limited. Eggs were omelets without much flavor, the baked goods all packaged, and fruit was limited to bananas.
The location was convenient to the highway, but not in the best area. Homeless around and was a little worried to leave items in my car.

A great value for the price, took AAA, and would stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank likey2travel

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the team members that went above and beyond for you while you were here. I am also sorry that you were not impressed with the free breakfast. Hampton's "On The House" breakfast should be standard at all Hamptons. I hope you will continue to stay at Hampton Inn when you travel.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had high hopes for this hotel after reading all of the great reviews. I was traveling by myself with my 3 small children. I checked in, went up to the room, and found bugs crawling on the bed and desk. I called the front desk and the guy offered to get us a different room. I accepted the offer and went into the second room that was 2 doors down. I went to look at the bed, and sure enough there were bugs on them. I don't think they were bed bugs, but they grossed me out, so I decided to get a room at the holiday inn across the highway (without getting my money back) The hotel is nice and very clean, just examine the beds before you lay down.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Mkl81
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

I am so sorry that you encountered the problem that you faced while at the hotel. I want to make clear what exactly happened on the day you were here. Albuquerque was faced with a swarm of these flying insects. Unfortunately, a door was left open in a stairwell and we had some of the uninvited pests enter the building. We noticed the problem and took action at once. We had the pest control person first thing in the morning and he was able to contain and control the stairwells. We did our best to make sure that they were all gone before he left. What we found was that some of them did get into the hallways. We did our best to make sure that all were eliminated before the pest control person left. We checked hallways and rooms. You checked in the same night that we had this issue and I am so sorry that you found some of them in your room. I can assure you that out hotel does not have "bugs everywhere". We are a new hotel and do not have an issue with insects. I am so sad that you left the hotel with that impression. While I understand your concern and certainly understand the impression that you left with, I want to make it clear that you just happened to come right after we were dealing with this crazy situation. Please accept my most sincere apology. I hope that you understand that what happened here at the hotel on the night in question was something that I have never dealt with in my many years of hotel management. I only hope that you will give us another opportunity and allow us to prove to you that we are indeed bug free.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Room clean and nicely furnished. Bed very comfy, good quality bedding.
Shower was low pressure, but expected for a desert area, good quality towels.
Easy access to fast Wi-Fi.
Booking staff extremely helpful and accommodating.
Excellent breakfast, good range of hot items and usual cold options.
Enjoyed our stay, would stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am happy to know that you enjoyed yourself and had a chance to enjoy the great breakfast. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a new Hampton Inn where the staff is friendly and accomodating. It is centrally located in Albuquerque right off the freeway with several restaurants in walking distance. With AAA discount this place is definitely a great value. Someone mentioned freeway noise but I didn't hear any traffic. Will be my new go to hotel when traveling to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the positive review. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and had a good nights sleep. We are happy to have you anytime you are in the Albuquerque area. Please come and see us again.