All reviews mimi's cafe pf changs clean rooms restaurants within walking distance great place to stay balloon fiesta easy access road noise fitness center waffles complimentary breakfast front desk staff convenient location would stay again fresh fruit very nice hotel great room
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had high hopes for this hotel after reading all of the great reviews. I was traveling by myself with my 3 small children. I checked in, went up to the room, and found bugs crawling on the bed and desk. I called the front desk and the guy offered to get us a different room. I accepted the offer and went into the second room that was 2 doors down. I went to look at the bed, and sure enough there were bugs on them. I don't think they were bed bugs, but they grossed me out, so I decided to get a room at the holiday inn across the highway (without getting my money back) The hotel is nice and very clean, just examine the beds before you lay down.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Mkl81
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

I am so sorry that you encountered the problem that you faced while at the hotel. I want to make clear what exactly happened on the day you were here. Albuquerque was faced with a swarm of these flying insects. Unfortunately, a door was left open in a stairwell and we had some of the uninvited pests enter the building. We noticed the problem and took action at once. We had the pest control person first thing in the morning and he was able to contain and control the stairwells. We did our best to make sure that they were all gone before he left. What we found was that some of them did get into the hallways. We did our best to make sure that all were eliminated before the pest control person left. We checked hallways and rooms. You checked in the same night that we had this issue and I am so sorry that you found some of them in your room. I can assure you that out hotel does not have "bugs everywhere". We are a new hotel and do not have an issue with insects. I am so sad that you left the hotel with that impression. While I understand your concern and certainly understand the impression that you left with, I want to make it clear that you just happened to come right after we were dealing with this crazy situation. Please accept my most sincere apology. I hope that you understand that what happened here at the hotel on the night in question was something that I have never dealt with in my many years of hotel management. I only hope that you will give us another opportunity and allow us to prove to you that we are indeed bug free.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Room clean and nicely furnished. Bed very comfy, good quality bedding.
Shower was low pressure, but expected for a desert area, good quality towels.
Easy access to fast Wi-Fi.
Booking staff extremely helpful and accommodating.
Excellent breakfast, good range of hot items and usual cold options.
Enjoyed our stay, would stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am happy to know that you enjoyed yourself and had a chance to enjoy the great breakfast. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a new Hampton Inn where the staff is friendly and accomodating. It is centrally located in Albuquerque right off the freeway with several restaurants in walking distance. With AAA discount this place is definitely a great value. Someone mentioned freeway noise but I didn't hear any traffic. Will be my new go to hotel when traveling to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the positive review. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and had a good nights sleep. We are happy to have you anytime you are in the Albuquerque area. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a weekend get away. The Hotel is New but still way clean, rooms are big, Hotel Staff are all way friendly and ready to help in any way possible. We will be staying here again in the future. Highly reccomend this Hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and the staff. I am sure that you could tell just how much the team members enjoy this hotel and the jobs that they do. I believe that this hotel has the best team and they are so important to the success. Thank you again for staying with us and please come and see us again.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

This Hampton Inn is in an excellent location. Staff was super-friendly and helpful. We were able to walk to restuarants and there is an amusment park close by. The room was clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection and was well stocked.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for reviewing our hotel. I am glad that you liked the hotel and the super friendly staff. Our location is perfect and we are happy to be in such a great loaction. Please come and see us again when you are in the Albuquerque area.