Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$90
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$138
$104
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$96
$85
$74
$70
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

$108
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$84
$65
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$139
$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsrestaurants within walking distancegreat place to stayballoon fiestaeasy accessroad noisefitness centerwafflescomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againfresh fruitvery nice hotelgreat room
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Clean rooms, everything seemed new. Staff was friendly and attentive. Breakfast was excellent. My kids and I used the pool and found it rather small, but fortunately we were alone in it. I definitely recommend this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and the service. I hope you will tell your friends about us and also hope you will stop and see us again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was great. Fairly newly built. The location is great. Could have more restaurants within walking distance. The pool and the hot tub hours were great expecially after a hot day of touring the city of Albuquerque. The breakfast was great. And I think the hours are great in that area. There were days we slept late and breakfast was available until 10AM.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review. I am happy to learn that you liked the hotel and the great staff! I hope that you enjoyed your vacation with the grandkids. I am happy that Hampton Inn & Suites played a part in your memorable vacation! Please come and see us again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed one night on drive to Colorado. Typical Hampton Inn room, comfortable and clean, with helpful staff. The staff didn't know much about the nearby trails, but gladly looked up and printed information about them....Breakfast, also very good, especially the cooked oatmeal with fixings and the robust coffee option. I appreciate that the Hampton chain is trying to use less styrofoam at its breakfast and coffee bar.
Only substantive complaint: the pillows are terrible. Must remember to bring my own pillows when traveling!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for the review. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the breakfast options. I am also happy to say that Hampton is dedicated to saving the planet. That means using the most eco-friendly options out there. I am happy that you noticed. Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Our room was nice and staff helpful. We forgot when checking in how noisy freeway traffic is at night! All 3 of us didn't sleep. The in room refrigerator that we appreciated having also attributed to a no sleep night.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

I am sorry to learn that your stay with us was anything but excellent. I am always disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We strive for excellence and will do what it takes to make sure you are comfortable while staying at our hotel. I would be interested to know if you reported your noise problems to a staff member. We would have moved you to another room on the other end of the building. I do hope that you will give us another chance to "WOW" you.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here for New Years Eve so we could have a luxury experience for the holiday. Joe Gallegos really listened to our needs and helped us with a great room for a very reasonable price! The room was amazing - really beautiful furniture with a ton of space and the most comfortable bed. We expected some rowdiness being the holiday but we couldn't hear anything from our room. My only regret is that we didn't wake up before in time for the breakfast because the bed was so darn comfortable!!!! We loved it so much we have since made reservations for visiting family. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank areid3abq

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North. It is so nice to hear that you will be letting other people know about our hotel and the outstanding service we provide. Please come and see us again soon.