Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$68
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$81
$70
$126
HIExpress.com
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$106
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$89
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$79
$76
$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn(Albuquerque)
$155
$139
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$83
All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsrestaurants within walking distancegreat place to stayballoon fiestaeasy accessroad noisefitness centerwafflescomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againfresh fruitvery nice hotelgreat room
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Our room was nice and staff helpful. We forgot when checking in how noisy freeway traffic is at night! All 3 of us didn't sleep. The in room refrigerator that we appreciated having also attributed to a no sleep night.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

I am sorry to learn that your stay with us was anything but excellent. I am always disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We strive for excellence and will do what it takes to make sure you are comfortable while staying at our hotel. I would be interested to know if you reported your noise problems to a staff member. We would have moved you to another room on the other end of the building. I do hope that you will give us another chance to "WOW" you.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed here for New Years Eve so we could have a luxury experience for the holiday. Joe Gallegos really listened to our needs and helped us with a great room for a very reasonable price! The room was amazing - really beautiful furniture with a ton of space and the most comfortable bed. We expected some rowdiness being the holiday but we couldn't hear anything from our room. My only regret is that we didn't wake up before in time for the breakfast because the bed was so darn comfortable!!!! We loved it so much we have since made reservations for visiting family. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank areid3abq

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North. It is so nice to hear that you will be letting other people know about our hotel and the outstanding service we provide. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had a great stay at this Hampton for my week long business trip to Albuquerque. The hotel is beautiful, and the staff clearly takes great pride in the facility. There was always someone cleaning something all the time, from elevators to the lobby, to the pool area. The room was so comfortable, and there are some great places to eat, just feet from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Brenda T

Thanks for taking the time to review the hotel. I am happy to learn that you found the service friendly and the hotel clean! I hope you will come and see us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Santa Fe. We have stayed at quite a few Hamptons, but this one is in a whole other category. It appears to be very new. Everything is clean and shiny. I really like their downstairs area for lounging. It has a long high table for visiting...impressive. Our room had 2 queen beds and was nice and big for a hotel room. It also had a small fridge and microwave. Their breakfast was probably a bit better than the norm, but I usually just eat some sweets with my coffee and have a bowl of cereal...so, I don't require much. If you like Hampton Inns, then you will be very happy here...give it a shot. Oh, one more note...there is a P.F. Chang's right across the parking lot, so we just walked over for dinner which was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AZDuckman
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the property. As you can tell, we are very proud of our new hotel and the team is dedicated to top notch service. The area is great with lots of things to do!! Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I stay in Albuquerque 2 weeks out of every month and have made this my go to location only because of the wondeful staff. The Junior Suite is very nice and is a steal for the price! There a nice big desk if you need a comfortable place to work, and it has tons of outlets to plug in ipads, laptops, etc. One of my favorite things about this hotel is that it has this huge mirror facing the window which lets me apply my makeup with a ton of natual light shining through in the morning. This is the one thing I hate about hotels is the horrible lighting that most have in the bathrooms. I love this hotel, it's my home away from home!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Christina M
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

I am thrilled to know that you are going to make us your "home away from home" It warms my heart when a guest has that kind of experience at our hotel. I am proud of my team and we are all proud of this hotel. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!!