Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsgreat place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceeasy accessballoon fiestahighly recommend this hotelfitness centerroad noisedefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areafront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I stayed in this particular hotel for four consecutive days and was impressed with the room and its amenities. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here the next time I need to work in Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our property. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the excellent service that we provided to you. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Enjoyed everything about this property. Staff does a great job. Clean and comfortable! As a Marriott regular I would take this property over a less maintained, dirty and stinky room. They allow you to bring your own airbed to accommodate an extra child. Wouldn't think twice about staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are so happy to have you and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Very clean and new. Friendly staff, very helpful with directions, restaurants, etc. rooms were spotless, a little on the small side for a family but did fine. Had a two queen room. Used hilton honors points and ended up with view of a brick wall instead of the beautiful mountains even though my preferences are always for a high floor on my honors account, but no big deal. Only there for one night.....just seems as if no one looks at hilton preferences when assigning rooms anymore. I just assumed poor view due to reward stay night. All in all very nice property. Try claim jumpers....AWESOME restaurant!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thanks for the review. I am sorry to hear that you were in the room without a view. We do look at requests and make every effort to honor requests. It is unfortunate that you were here during the time that we had a huge soccer tournament in town. They had the majority of our rooms leaving us with little choice of rooms. I hope that you will come and see us again. I will make sure that you have the best view in the hotel. Points or no points, we are committed to satisfaction and do our very best to honor all requests. Thanks again for staying with us and please come and see us again.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Nice place, clean. Istaban and Max were ok, on the "cool" side, not overly friendly. Room was a suite, used military discount so was reasonably priced. All the normal amenities. We were on the 4th floor so had a great view of the 2 storms coming in. Nice work desk in room, even had drawerss. Nice and spacious room; night light, microwave, fridge, blow dryer, etc. Kind of surprised there was no makeup remover towelettes, other Hampton Inns have had them.

Very clean. Quiet except for doors closing now & then - heavy doors. Nice bed & 4 large pillows instead of those tiny little things other chains have. Really nice.

Breakfast was ok. Cereal, oatmeal, bagels, rolls & banana bread. Omelets were pre-made with peppers to give some flavor. Sausage. Coffee not bad. Not enough tables. Some around the edge of the room; in the middle was a large, high table that should have been 3 or 4 smaller tables. Was awkward for people to sit at, especially for people with children. A waste of space.

Some restaurants within walking distance. We went to "Monroe's, they had great food. Max, at the front desk, recommended it. They only had beer and wine plus margaritas made with wine - weird, I know, but good. It is Mexican fare and was delicious. Max can give you a map.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GrammaRia

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to learn that you were not excited about our new property. Our entire team is very proud of our new property. From the breakfast host to the housekeepers, we are proud of our new property. We strive for excellence and we want to WOW each and every guest that stays with us. I am sorry that you were not impressed. I hope you will come and see us again in the future. We would love to have you again.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and it is beautiful, the location is great, breakfast is good, the staff is wonderful, the beds are very comfy. We had one hiccup on this last stay, my kids got stuck in the elevator! I am thankful that there was an adult in the elevator with them, (they are 8 and 6), or they would have been terrified. The hotel had to call an outside company to come and open the door, so it took about 45 minutes before that happened. I would have thought that the engineering dept would have been able to do it. My girls were scared of the elevator after that and insisted on using the stairs the first few times, after that I got them to go on the elevator but they refused to go on the one that they were stuck in. We were told that the elevators are very sensitive and if the kids jump it will lock up! Just thought this was kind of crazy that it was so sensitive that someone jumping from the floor into the elevator would cause it to lock. Can you imagine if you were carrying a heavy bag and dropped it. In the future we will remember this when staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't jump or let your kids jump when on the elevator! There is only one waffle machine so if you want waffles go to breakfast early otherwise you will be in line.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank olive0608
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

I am so sorry to hear that the kids got stuck in the elevator. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay other than the elevator incident. The elevator is very safe and sound. It is state of the art and does have safety devices in place. I hope that you will come and see us again.