“Nice Hotel With Easy I-25 Access”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #2 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Nice Hotel With Easy I-25 Access”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This was our first trip to New Mexico, so I had no idea where to stay. This hotel was listed as a newer location, so decided to stay there. It was fresh and nicely decorated with a fridge and microwave which was nice for our 5 day stay. Nice pool and awesome hot tub. Air conditioning was great. Used Hilton Points which made it even better!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thanks for staying with us. I love to hear when folks get a chance to use the Hilton Honors points. Its so nice that you chose to use the points at this hotel. What an honor! I am glad to know that you used the AWESOME hot tub and pool area. Please come and see us again soon! PS.... Keep on earning those VALUABLE HHonors points!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Temecula, California
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I travel anywhere from 8K - 10K miles a month, so I know my hotel values. The Hampton Inn at I-25 & Jefferson in "The 25 Way" complex is THE place to stay in ABQ whether you're in or passing through town for buniness or vacation.

First off, the Hampton Inn chain belomgs to the Hilton chain of hotels which has proven to be a great hotel chain. I have stayed at several Hampton Inns and it is my first choice if available when ever I or my staff are traveling. Clean, affordable, great customer service and attention to detail is consistent in the Hampton Inn chain.

This hotel is close to the airport, just off the I-25 at Jefferson and centered in a complex with several great restaurants within walking or quick driving distance. PF Changs, Texas Roadhouse, Mimi's Cafe are just a few. Yum! The hotel features probably the BEST breakfast (FREE) of all the hotels in it's class. They have a nice business center, full gym, indoor pool with jacuzzi, snack bar area and a comfortable lounge to relax. Wifi is included.

The rooms are clean, great beds, nice work station, flat screen TV's, nice bath area and they even provide you with a PC computer tray for working in bed. Nice!

Staff is friendly and provides great customer service.

You can't go wrong staying at Hampton Inn in ABQ. Enjoy!

Please make "helpful" if you found this review of help to you. This let's me know I am doing my job for you. Thanks much.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
5 Thank DrRon1854
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
WOW!! Thank you for the great review!! I am so happy when a guest takes the time to write such kind things about our hotel. I hope that the word gets out that the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North is "IN IT TO WIN IT". We work very hard to make sure that each guest experience is top notch!! Please come and see us again.
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We spent 5 nights at this hotel, the staff was very friendly, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and access to Albuquerque was super. You can tell they are striving to ensure guests are attended to, and leave happy.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the kind words regarding the hotel and the team. You are correct in saying that the team cares about the hotel and it shows! We keep the hotel spotless and the entire team is committed to service! Please come and see us again!
Buffalo, NY
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed here overnight on our way from Roswell to Santa Fe. Desk clerk was friendly but initially told us we could only have a top floor room with two queen beds, or an end room with a king bed on the 4th floor, which was disappointing since we had booked months ago and had our Hilton Honors card. Looked at the king room, but it was not an end room. Decided to take the queen beds on the top floor, but when we came back she moved us to an available suite which was a lovely, super large, clean accommodation. A plus of this location is the many restaurant choices in the area. We had a quiet stay except for the usual hotel room fire doors slamming in the hallway in the morning. We wish hotels could solve this issue, or that hotel patrons would at least try to shut them more quietly. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast with waffles etc. It was a short 15 minute drive to old town the next morning and easy to get to Santa Fe. All in all, a great stay for a good price.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the review. I am glad the we were able to get you into a room that you were pleased with. I hopw to see you again in the future.
San Diego, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stopped in ABQ on the way to and from Taso. This was a very easy place to stay with PF Chang's close by for a nice dinner. Staff and the property are both excellent. A good value and a very pleasant stay for us. GREAT beds!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for sharing your positive experience at our hotel. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the service that we provided to you. I hope to see you again in the future.
Austin, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful when needed. Furnishings are new as is the hotel. There are many restaurants around the hotel and in the area. We will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the team! I believe that I have the best team in town and we are all so proud of the brand new hotel. Please come and see us again.
albuquerque, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Hotel was fine. room was clean. Staff friendly and helpful. There is a problem with traffic noise. Route 25 passes about 300 yds from the hotel and there does not seem to be double pane windows in the rooms.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Sorry to hear that you were disturbed by traffic noise. I can assure you that we do have double pane windows. Thank you for letting me know about the noise. I will speak to the owner directly about this issue and see if there is anything else we can do.

I am glad that you enjoyed the team!