“Hampton Inn wins again”

Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
Ranked #4 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Always a great stay for the money. Brand new. Great place for Hilton Honors members. I am a Hilton Honors member, and have settled with Hampton Inn for all my business travel needs. The price is fair, the amenities are great, and free breakfast. Good value!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and I am thrilled that you will continue to see Hampton Inn & Suites as a great value. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a very attractive new property located amongst many nice restaurants. The rooms are beautifully appointed with very comfortable beds. The free breakfast is a notch above others I've had. It's right off the freeway (I-25) only a couple of exits from Balloon Park, Downtown and the hospital district.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review and rate our hotel. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and liked our great location. We are committed to excellence and appreciate it when folks share kind words about our hotel. I hope that in the future, you will stop and see us again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

New Hotel, friendly and attentive staff, rooms very clean and in room fridge was bigger than normal. Rooms are spacious and plenty of local eateries within walking distance. Staff was very attentive. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends, family and business contacts.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the service that we provided to you. We are happy to know that you liked our spacious rooms and the fantastic area that we are located in. I hope that when your travels bring you back to Albuquerque, you will stop and see us again.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

We were traveling and needed a non-smoking hotel because of my husbands allergies. We looked online at Choice Hotels and did not find one in the Albuquerque area. We decided to check out Hampton Inn and were pleased to find this hotel. Definitely an upgrade! Also, not that much more cost! We will look to Hampton Inn again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for staying with us. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel. I hope that in the future, we will be your first choice when traveling to the Albuquerque Area.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were only there one night. The stay was excellent. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fantastic. The room and bed covers were sparkling clean. That's the reason we always stay at Hampton's. The Duvet cover / bed spread is cleaned every time. The only complaint was the garbage truck outside with it's back-up signal, waking me up at 7:30AM. Otherwise our 5th floor room was quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am so happy to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and the service. Just to let you know, I have changed the schedule with the trash truck and asked them to come later. Thank you for letting me know about that! I hope that you stop and see us again when you are in the area. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This Hampton Inn has been open under a year. The rooms were very beautiful and clean. My husband is in a wheelchair and the rooms were very spacious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good. We will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us a positive review. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your spacious suite! As you can tell, the owner had space in mind when he designed the building. I am also happy to learn that you received HAMPTONALITY service. I hope that you got the feeling that we all enjoy this hotel and love to work here. Please come and see us again soon.!!

Thanks again for staying with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We always stay at a Hampton or Hilton if there is one available. We chose this because it was close to where the funeral was. The staff were all particularly helpful and friendly. My wife is handicapped, and in a wheelchair. The handicapped bathroom was very well set up for the chair and her limitations Only one suggestion. Perhaps one of the queen sized beds in a handicapped room could be lowered to better accommodate the limitations of those who are less mobile and flexible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I wanted to thank you for letting us know about the bed being too high. I am sure you can imagine everything that goes into opening a new hotel, and how some things get missed. That was certainly something that we missed. After your comments, we have gone into all of our disabled accessible rooms and lowered the bed frames. I cannot thank you enough for letting us know. I hope you will stay with us again in the future, and certainly under better circumstances. All of here at the Hampton Inn & Suites want to express our sympathy for the loss of your loved one.

Thanks for your comments and thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North.