Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
$137
Official Website
$149
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$78
$75
BestWestern.com
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$85
$60
Agoda.com
$128
$123
HIExpress.com
All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsgreat place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceeasy accessballoon fiestahighly recommend this hotelfitness centerroad noisedefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areafront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelconvenient location
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We always stay at a Hampton or Hilton if there is one available. We chose this because it was close to where the funeral was. The staff were all particularly helpful and friendly. My wife is handicapped, and in a wheelchair. The handicapped bathroom was very well set up for the chair and her limitations Only one suggestion. Perhaps one of the queen sized beds in a handicapped room could be lowered to better accommodate the limitations of those who are less mobile and flexible.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I wanted to thank you for letting us know about the bed being too high. I am sure you can imagine everything that goes into opening a new hotel, and how some things get missed. That was certainly something that we missed. After your comments, we have gone into all of our disabled accessible rooms and lowered the bed frames. I cannot thank you enough for letting us know. I hope you will stay with us again in the future, and certainly under better circumstances. All of here at the Hampton Inn & Suites want to express our sympathy for the loss of your loved one.

Thanks for your comments and thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The king Suite's are fabulous! The view of the mountains was great. The work out room had free wieghts, something I've never seen a this size of hotel. Pool and sauna were very nice. I'd recommend this to anyone. Walking distance to at least 6 restaruants.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out or hotel. I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and all of its features... The mountain view, fitness center and the location are just s few of the things that make us a great place to stay. I hope you could tell just how much the staff and I take pride in this hotel. Most of us were here during construction and have worked our tails off!! I look forward to seeing you in the future. Hamptonality is always waiting for you.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had an excellant experiance at Hampton Hotel in Abq. N.M.. My only complaint is the vent fan in the bathroom could not be turned off which created a cold draft the entire time one is in the shower. Otherwise the trip and stay were very satisfactory and I will be booking my stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review!!! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am looking into the fan issue. I am glad that you found us and I am glad to hear that you will stay with us again.
I look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Check in was a breeze! Staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and very up to date. Perfect location for north Albuquerque and there are dozens of restaurants and things to do within walking distance. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to express your comments about our hotel. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel and the team. I can assure you that I share all comments with my team on a daily basis. To see the faces light up when a guest notices great service and hard work is priceless. I want to personally thank you for your review and your positive comments. My team works extra hard and it certainly shows! Thanks again for staying with us!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

As a travel agent, I was excited to try I out this new property as I stay in Albuquerque a few times a month. We are also Hilton Diamond members. Check in agent was super friendly and allowed us an upgrade as requested. The suites, although only 1 larger room, are nice to spread out and have a wet bar. The room was beautiful, quiet, and modern. I love that they have Direct TV just like we have at home as my 3 year old loves Disney Jr. We also love that many dining options are in walking distance. Burger Rush is really good!

Breakfast is typical Hampton but noticed that they had tortillas to make burritos! Yum! I also love that they keep breakfast out until 10 am everyday, even weekdays!

Pool and hot tub are nice. Staff attitudes are terrific! Whatever management is doing they are doing it right! Keep up the great work!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

I am so glad that you were able to come and check us out! Thank you for sharing your experience for all to see. We are totally committed to making sure each and every guest is 100% satisfied!! My team and I love to show our "Hamptonality" and I am thrilled that you had a chance to experience it!! We are honored to be your new favorite hotel in Albuquerque and promise not to let you down. We look forward to your next visit and hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for your kind words.