Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$78
$75
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$102
$114
$109
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
$180
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$149
All reviewsmimi's cafepf changsclean roomsgreat place to stayrestaurants within walking distanceeasy accessballoon fiestahighly recommend this hotelfitness centerroad noisedefinitely stay here againwafflesthe breakfast areafront desk staffcomplimentary breakfastvery nice hotelconvenient location
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Brand new hotel in a great area of town. Close to lots of restaurants and movie theater. Just be sure to get a room away from the highway noise. Helpful staff. Great breakfast. Good night's sleep on a new bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on our hotel I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the hotel, the service, and most importantly.. The bed!! Our beds are top of the line and we have had many positive responses about them. I hope that should your travels bring you back to the Albuquerque area, you will stop and see us again!!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great new Hampton Inn. Imagine the consistency of the Hampton's surrounded by all new stuff! This hotel opened around the beginning of November and is surrounded by many restaurant choices. The best place to stay in Albuquerque by far...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am so glad to learn that you got to experience true "Hamptonality". We pride ourselves on service and outstanding accommodations. I hope that should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque, you will stop and see us again!! The entire team is excited about being open and look forward to many years of fun and great guest service.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

This motel was a nice place to stay, and very new. There is some good place to eat around the motel and plus its right next to the freeway I-25 north. Family like the place too but the breakfast was not to good. Good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. I am so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and the service we provided you. I wanted to mention to you that we have added new and improved breakfast items to our breakfast. I invite you to enjoy the brand new items on your next visit. I hope you will find them as delicious as the reviews we have received on them. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. We are proud of our brand new hotel and have been thrilled with all of the positive feedback we have received.

Again, Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I was driving through and looking for a hotel for the night. Tried a couple of others in the area but the price/value wasn't there. The staff was very helpful and I was tired. They recommended restaurants nearby. There were even chocolate chip cookies in the lobby for guests. The room was comfortable, modern decor and very clean. The breakfast was amazing. When they said hot they didn't just mean waffles. Would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

I am thrilled to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and you had a chance to experience "Hamptonality". We pride ourselves on providing outstanding service. I am also happy to hear that you were pleased with our breakfast. Hampton has added new selections to the breakfast and the comments have been very positive.

I hope that the next time you visit us; you will be rested when you get. You should take the time to experience Albuquerque as great destination for food and fun!!

I want to personally thank you for your kind words with regards to our hotel and service. Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was a brand new Hampton Inn on I-25 just north of I-40 in Albuquerque. It was recommended to us by a relative whose family had stayed there the night before. All of the amenities were as described. Very clean as would be expected for a new location. The fridge in the room was nice. Our room was right by the elevator, but we heard no noises at any time. The breakfast left some to be desired. The eggs overdone, waffle had little taste. The rest of the offerings were good, though. Take-away breakfast was a thoughtful idea.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and the service that we provided you. I wanted to tell you that our breakfast is going through a complete makeover!! The next time you are here, you will enjoy the brand new items that Hampton has rolled out. Including new eggs!! They have been tested and the responses have been very positive. I hope that you will come and see us again and experience the new breakfast items.

Again, thank you for staying with us and we do hope to see you again.