“Brand New Property” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
New Mexico
“Brand New Property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here just a few nights after this property opened its doors. Although I do think this Hampton Inn will be top notch, they were still dealing with the finishing touches (construction dust and touch-ups were still being addressed). Our room was bright with sunlight, very nicely designed & furnished, and had plenty of open space. The windows were not the type that open (darn). In the evening, the room had ample lighting -which I'm finding less of in so many hotel rooms these days. We enjoyed the lovely pool & hot tub area, comfortable breakfast room, and exceptionally friendly service. There is also a well stocked fitness room on site. This hotel is in "The 25 Way" area which allows very easy access to/from I-25 and plenty of nearby restaurants and entertainment offerings. ~ A wonderful new choice in Albuquerque!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for your response. Yes indeed!! We had just opened our doors when you folks came to see us. I can assure you that the construction dust was quite the challange!! With lots of work and a bit of elbow grease, we have got the construction dust out of our system and out of the hotel!! I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed our Brand New Hotel and the service we provided you. I hope that when your travel brings you back to albuquerque, you will think of us again. Thank you again for your kind words. All of here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North want to thank you for choosing us!

Most Sincerely,

Jay Blount

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)