“Average food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed November 23, 2013

The food was not impressive and the service just lacked....everything. It's unfortunately becoming more and more common among these restaurant chains, where the customer is he was a bother.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Was taken here for my birthday. I ordered the large prime rib (medium) and I was happily surprised at the quality and tenderness of what I was served. I had been searching for a really good prime rib ever since the Townhouse restaurant closed and I can testify that the one at Outback is maybe the best I ever had. Service was great too.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This has always been one of my favorite restaurants. And I wanted to like my meal this time. 8 of us met for dinner -our Thursday Night Ladies Group. They had a very good special offer - sirloin steak and lobster for $17.95. Several of us ordered it and a couple of the ladies ordered ribeye steaks. The service was great and"Tammy" (decked out as Tammy for Halloween. ) was friendly and fast. Our salads and drinks were out quickly and everyone was pleased with their garden salad. Unfortunately I ordered the blue cheese chopped salad and the lettuce was turning Brown on the edges. The blue cheese dressing tasted good but the salad was not fresh. Then our entrees came.. The lobster was good but almost every every steak was tough. Everybody ordered theirs cooked differently, some rare, some medium rare and some just medium. One lady sent her ribeye back but she said the replacement wasn't much better. I had the sirloin and it was very tough. I took it home to my son. He has better teeth than I do! The waiter was apologetic and nice but they need to shop around for a better beef supplier.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went for dinner with a friend. Both our steaks were dry and tasteless. The service was bad (considering our waitress was on her first day on the job; She should have been supervised).
I will not return to this restaurant.

1  Thank Gila Y
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

... Steakhouses. They generally eliminate the risk element of trying their local competitors in a place like Albuquerque. I had an early dinner at a booth in the bar area. The service was excellent, and the food was well-prepared.