“Worth clogging your arteries”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Outback Steakhouse - Jefferson St
Ranked #960 of 1,766 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Worth clogging your arteries”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

The Blooming Onion and sauce alone are over 1100 calories, and that's just an appetizer. Steaks are good. Lamb is excellent. Large portions.
Only drawback is the lack of imagination in their dessert selections. I guess they figure you will be too full for dessert....most of the time they are right!

Visited April 2012

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Lots of great food for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

My husband and I went after a long day of working at the Wine Festival. We were starving and this definitely hit the spot. We both ordered the small special Outback steak it came with an appetizer, side and bread for $11.99, tough to beat in this economy. The service was outstanding. If you haven't gone to Outback for a while I'd give it another try. We had a great meal for two(no drinks) for $25.00

Visited May 2012
Death Valley National Park, California
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

We took my mother-in-law for her 86th birthday. Our server was excellent and very patient with her as she couldn't decide what she wanted to eat. The food was just OK. The margarita's just OK. Don't think I would go back.

• Visited June 2011

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best steaks in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2006

Even though it's a chain, they still serve the best steaks in town. (I have to confess I have yet to try Great American Land and Cattle, which is also supposed to be very good and *not* a chain). My husband has stated firmly that he will never order anything but the lamb chops ever again because they are so fabulous...and this is a man who prides himself on always trying something new! I love the steaks and salads and bread and desserts and...! The service is super and this remains one of our favorite places to go out to eat.