“Loved this burger!!!”

Ranked #677 of 1,776 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Loved this burger!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This burger joint was everything advertised! The fries were hot and burgers were tasty! The staff was wonderful... They accommodated every request even chopped pickles for my hotdog! Don't hesitate to stop for a quick lunch!

Richardson, TX
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This retro hamburger chain was much better than I expected. My family had lunch here on our last day in Albuquerque. The cheeseburger and green chile burgers were excellent, hot and tasty with fresh veggies. And the French fries were some of the best I’ve had in recent memory, I could not stop eating them. They were perfectly crispy and seasoned, yum! The décor is really cute too, like a 1950’s diner.

Visited July 2014
San Jose, California
“Good Burger”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband though the burgers were good. Cooked to order so they are hot and juicy. Popular place with the locals.

Visited July 2014
Glendale AZ
“A NM institution”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Hamburgers fresh made. Have to try the green chili cheseburgers. All I can say is Try them, you'll like them.

Visited May 2014
albuquerque
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Tried Blake's a few years ago (at another location) and wasn't impressed that day. I needed a quick, filling lunch on the way to work and decided to give this location a shot. I was not disappointed.

I ordered a Lotaburger combo. I got a massive, juicy, perfectly cooked greenchile cheeseburger, fresh, perfectly crisy french fries and fresh brewed iced tea. Man that was awesome. I've done it again about four more times since then. Their green chile Lotaburgers are addicting!!!

• Visited May 2014