“Yummy food!”

Ranked #236 of 1,800 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Wonderful and delicious food served in a charming and cozy restaurant. My husband had breakfast both times we ate here and he loved every bite! Said they were pancakes the way they should be. I had an avocado burger and shrimp salad and both were excellent. Owners were friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Can't wait to visit family in ABQ again to eat here!

1  Thank TiggerTex

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went to eat at this restaurant only because of the wonderful comments we read here. After eating there I am convinced that something drastic has changed since those 2011 posts; the comments are not at all accurate at this time (November, 2013).
Because it had been touted as the very best chicken fried steak in Albuquerque, and the meat loaf was said to be incredibly delicious, we chose Albuquerque City Limits.
We were hugely disappointed. The chicken fried steak is the same prepared/frozen variety sold everywhere, including cheap fast food venues. The oil used was seriously past its prime; it stuck to the steak until one bit into it...at that time it was released. Ugh. The meat loaf caused my wife stomach problems the entire evening and night. One part of the reviews was correct: The owners were very friendly--the rest was exactly the opposite of what it said in the reviews.

1  Thank FEVasquez
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a family-friendly restaurant where you are treated like family. I highly recommend the green chile, chicken enchiladas, flavorful with a good chile heat.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Working in town on business in the "war zone" south side of ABQ, it was really hard to find a place to have lunch. We took this place on recommendation and did not have a lot of information. It was a pleasant surprise. It is in a strip mall katy-corner from the walmart. The inside is very nice, I love the rustic tex-mex feel. The balloon wall was really cool! There is a counter in the back where you order. I stood at the door for a few seconds until I figured it out because it wasn't obvious to begin with. The food is super diverse, the menu is huge. While standing at the counter trying to decide what I wanted, a few people came in behind us and we let them go around so I had a second to determine my order. I had the guac-cheese-chicken sandwich with steak fries. The chicken was completely covered in guac and cheese.....i had to dig through the sandwich to find it! I had it on a sopapilla instead of a regular bun to try it. First timer here......I pulled a few pieces off and tried the honey that was on the table with it. Colleague had Indian Taco and loved them! It got pretty busy around lunchtime so I am glad we got their early.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this place for lunch. Especially since its about the only place in South Albuquerque thats not McDonalds.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Come prepared for a delightful Irish pub experience, come prepared to eat the most authentic fish'n'chips this side of the pond, and come prepared with your ID--otherwise you and all the people you are sitting with will be unable to order alcohol!
Can't say enough about how much we like this place, but our experience of taking groups bigger than four has taught this is really not a place for children or larger groups.