“Come prepared”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
New Mexico
“Come prepared”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Come prepared for a delightful Irish pub experience, come prepared to eat the most authentic fish'n'chips this side of the pond, and come prepared with your ID--otherwise you and all the people you are sitting with will be unable to order alcohol!
Can't say enough about how much we like this place, but our experience of taking groups bigger than four has taught this is really not a place for children or larger groups.

• Visited November 2012

“Great food Great people”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I love this place and can't get enough. Chili is hottest in town and Toys special is amazing. Love their salsa and chips. Even have great salad. During their holidays the pumpkin roll is a must.

Albuquerque,NM
“1st Time - Not So Much”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

After reading the reviews I decided to give this restaurant a try. First of all let me say that the restaurant is a bit out of the way as it is in the far southwest area of Albuquerque, approximately 7miles from the center of the city of downtown Albuquerque. I guess it's close if you live in the area. Second, I'm a fairly decent cook and enjoy good foods. While I'm sure the people that own and run this restaurant are wonderful individuals, I go to a restaurant for the cuisine, not the social ambiance. The setting is that of a cross between fast food, where you order your food from a menu at the counter, to antique southwestern with hardwood chairs and broad base tables. Not unpleasant, but nothing really special for this area. Let us talk about the food now. I don't really know where all of you have been eating, but all I can assume is that it has been in restaurants that serve mediocre food. What I ordered, at the counter, was the "Chicken Fried Chicken", expecting a delicious hand battered chicken breast, what I received instead was a commercially battered oval piece of chicken like you may buy at the fast food section of any local chain supermarket. I couldn't decide if the mash potatoes where instant or homemade, but there were plenty of them. All in all, this is not a restaurant to go out of your way in order to enjoy a meal. Just an honest opinion.

• Visited November 2012
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Heard about this place through Trip advisor and it did not disappoint. Owner is very friendly and the food (meatloaf dinner) was outstanding. Very good for the money. Would go back.

2 Thank SunSamCalDreamin
Albuquerque
“Great family dining”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

As an appetizer we ordered the guacamole and chips which was fresh and had a nice jalepeno bite. The lg. green chile cheeseburgers are delicious and the beef patties are like you would make at home. My salad was crisp and colorful. The kids ordered nuggets and a cheeseburger. We concluded the meal with a to die for moist chocolate cake. The owners and staff are always nice, friendly and attentive. The dinning area is clean as are the restrooms. They also have seasonal pumpkin rolls which I LOVE. I will be back later this fall for the pumpkin rolls and will get a green chile cheeseburger. I also would like to try the sweet smelling natillas next time. I was just too full to eat any more.

• Visited September 2012