“Good family restaurant”

Ranked #236 of 1,799 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Heard about this place through Trip advisor and it did not disappoint. Owner is very friendly and the food (meatloaf dinner) was outstanding. Very good for the money. Would go back.

2  Thank SunSamCalDreamin

Reviewed September 19, 2012

As an appetizer we ordered the guacamole and chips which was fresh and had a nice jalepeno bite. The lg. green chile cheeseburgers are delicious and the beef patties are like you would make at home. My salad was crisp and colorful. The kids ordered nuggets and a cheeseburger. We concluded the meal with a to die for moist chocolate cake. The owners and staff are always nice, friendly and attentive. The dinning area is clean as are the restrooms. They also have seasonal pumpkin rolls which I LOVE. I will be back later this fall for the pumpkin rolls and will get a green chile cheeseburger. I also would like to try the sweet smelling natillas next time. I was just too full to eat any more.

1  Thank RageNButrFly
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Not bad not great just average. Nothing wrong with that but this restaurant is way out on the outskirts of town so you really have to go out of your way and I just didn't think it was worth the trip.
I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and they were good but not great. I will say the side salad was very fresh which I always consider a good sign. My GF had the green chile cheeseburger and it too was good but not great. Not a big juicy patty but kinda flat and a bit overcooked.
So the food was not great but not terrible. I will say the people working there were really nice, but unless your driving by on the way to or from someplace it's not really worth a special trip.

1  Thank soundsource
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Great portions... wonderful owners..family run. Never had anything bad. Burgers are awesome!!! Everything is good that we've had. We always walk away happy.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Authentic recipes ..completely homemade...friendliest staff ever! Treated like a guest in someone's home. Green chili sauce would make anything taste wonderful!