“Amazing!”

Ranked #222 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I first visited this restaurant ten years ago and it was amazing then and is still amazing today! I say amazing because not only does their food melt in your mouth, it is the service and sincerity that radiates from the family that owns it and the obvious love and care that goes into every recipe that really sets it apart from any other restaurant. I visited this restaurant with my family and each of the entrees we selected were so individually delectable that we all found ourselves sharing and eating off of each other’s plates, commenting on all the deliciousness. My husband is still craving the sopapilla green chile cheeseburger stacker--a delicious creation I have only seen unique to this restaurant. As for my choice, I had a hard time narrowing down all the mouth-watering options they had available on their extensive menu but when I did I also went the green chile route with the green chile cheesy chicken. Wow! Not only was it bursting with so much flavor, it had the perfect spicy kick to it too. I find most green chile recipes to be bland, NOT this one! Even my younger brother, someone known for his picky eating habits, devoured his chicken fried chicken and mashed potatoes in record time. And dessert! You HAVE to try the pumpkin rolls! If I could describe how it tastes here I would say it is like a tiny piece of heaven that you just want to stay on your tongue forever. Best I have had! Despite all the scrumptious food, however, I still have to say that the time spent chatting with the beautiful family who owns this restaurant made this lunch a truly memorable experience. The warm, inviting environment this restaurant exudes is no doubt a result of the love and care this family takes to make everyone feel like they are among great friends. Huge thanks to the wonderful family for all the warm hospitality that made our vacation so memorable! God bless you all!

1  Thank Roxanne Z

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Everything on the menu looked so good. Finally decided on the Taquitos. Very good. Every plate my family ordered was a hit. Desserts were also awesome, loved , loved, loved the pumpkin roll with whipped cream sprinkled with nutmeg.. There is definitely something for everyone here. I really felt at home, everyone was so friendly. This is a must for those visiting or passing thru Alb.

1  Thank ejmartinElPaso
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We were going to go to subway next to ABQ City Limits for lunch but decided to go to a real restaurant instead. We were so happy we did. Reasonable prices and great food. The burgers are homemade and not frozen. We will surely be back. We were stuffed but we got Natilla - which you have to try if you go. We ate it all even though we were not hungry anymore. Really good stuff. Great family atmosphere, probably because an great, kind and friendly family runs the place

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I ahve eaten at ABQ City Limits several times and it's always great. This last visit I ordered the Fish Tacos. I don't usually order fish tacos but I wanted something a little healthier. They were GREAT! The Best Fish I have ever had. When I go back, which will be soon, I will order them again! Great Job and thank you for the healthy meal that tasted great!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This place has a welcoming atmosphere! The food is great and very affordable. The menu has a wide variety for anyone's taste. I will be a returning customer and can't wait to go back. Everyone must try Albuquerque City Limits!